Is this enough food to last me 8 hours?

Breakfast: 1 oat bar from starbuicks
Lunch: 1 oat bar from starbuicks
Dinner: 2 bowls of rice or noodles mixed with vegetables and maybe an additional bowl of tomato and egg or chicken bone soup.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to eat more food for breakfast and lunch. Your dinner sounds excellent.
    I think it could last you 8 hours but no longer than that.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• omfg are you really asking this? By the sounds of it, you've never had a full day busy schedule where if you ran luck and got off the clock early you'd be able to get home and just eat one meal by the time you get home late at night (if you ran lucky, and not too tired that you'd rather just knock out and sleep), and you're here asking if that's enough for 8 hours? !

• You should probably check your BMR, and base your daily caloric needs off that.

Oat bars aren't very healthy I'd assume, they contain processed sugars and other stuff.

You should probably just eat some oatmeal in the morning maybe with eggs. Your lunch should be pretty big too, rice and some vegetables. Dinner should also be decent since that's the last thing you eat before sleeping for many hours.

• Any food is enough to last you 8 hours if you don't eat for most of the time... and depending on activity that could hold you over but if you do it long term it will take its toll on you

What Girls Said 4

• That sounds sufficient but I'd rather eat more in breakfast than dinner.

• I would add a smoothie for breakfast and maybe a salad with chicken/cheese for lunch. :) Other than that it sounds healthy lol. Just have more vegetables and fruits. Are you purposely eating more at night?

• Just 1 bar? I don't know how they look but it doesn't sound enough.

Especially for lunch.

You can last 8 hours with the dinner.

• To get by 8 hours maybe... but not the full day, like I LOVE FOOD!!! and I eat like at least that for just one meal, but then again I am fit and athletic and have a high metabolism so I can kinda eat whatever lol