What's happening in Paris?

Can you give me some deatils

Most Helpful Guy

• A bunch of Islamic terrorists attacked a stadium, killed at least 43 people and have taken another 100 or so people hostage.

• I haven't heard anything about Islam mentioned.

• @lanternhill seems pretty Islamic to me.

• I'm sorry that you have that impression of Islam. Taking things to extremes and ignoring aspects like mercy and justice, as well as killing indiscriminately, are not Islamic behaviors. Ask just about any Muslim, or Muslim scholar (legit ones).

I would love to think you're trolling but I know that many many people think this way. Given how the media conflate things I'm not surprised. I just hope you will ask an actual Muslim or several and see what they have to say (and yes many are very friendly, kind people!). I do not know a single Muslim who agrees with the terrible things ISIS has done.

I am tired and don't want to argue. I hope you have a good night.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• As far as we known it sounds like a terrorist attack.

• good question, I've never been there :(

• Coordinated attack at several locations in Paris. 100 hostages in a theatre. There's a report that they are being shot one-by-one. At least 40 dead so far.

• This is happening: www.google.com/webhp

• ISIS terrorist attack

• The attackers spoke french and one of the attackers said they were doing this because of what is happening in Syria.

• Terrorists have 30 hostages in the Eiffel tower with a nuclear bomb. Superman has been called.

• as far as whats clear is a terrorist attack, in 3 different areas, 60 people dead, not sure whos behind it

What Girls Said 5

• A terrorist attack. There are about 60 people confirmed dead, and 100 hostages inside a concert hall. I guess it's pointless to say that they haven't confirmed who is behind it because people have already made assumptions.

• Yes sure, there have been some attacks mainly in the 10th arrondissement, and explosion next to the Stade de France, at leat 60 deaths... I live in Paris and this is horrible... I pray for the victims and their families </3

• There are drug dealers and prostitues in Middle East, and they can come out so they are using free countries to be free themselves. Greed (money) is root of all evilness. People in Paris use a lot of drug more than Amsterdam! And there are tons of drug activities going on everywhere in the city hiding. People are very nasty unless u r billionaire. So it's a good place for drug dealers breeding ground.

• terrorist attacks with bombs and gunfire

• It's a teror attack, 60 are said to have died so far including children. It breaks my heart and my thoughts are with the victims and their families