Why do girls mature faster than guys?

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, it depends on the girl or the guy. Some girls do mature much faster than some guys but some guys mature much faster than some girls. When I was at university all the immature people were the girls pretty much and then there are the experiences with girls that I have told you about. Sadly, it seems harder these days to find mature people at all.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls begin maturation both mentally as well as sexually because females have a limited fertility window. Back in the day life-spans were much shorter, and so girls would have offspring not long after receiving their first period to ensure the survival of the species. Looking after any children as well as tending the house and preparing food for the men made maturing sooner than boys do a bit of a requirement in order to be able to do all of that successfully.

1|2
    0|2
    • Dunno why someone downvotes it, if it's plain true. I pretty much answered the same, just shorter so thanks for elaborating.

• You are correct, many women and some men don't like the fact our bodies are designed for sex from 12 (or there abouts) onwards...

What Guys Said 12

• That's a lie.

1|2
    3|0
    • Depends on what you mean by mature. Girls do sexually mature before guys and are finished growing before boys and are probably a bit more mature as a result

• @throwit Hence why prostitution is a female dominated field; sucking dicks for tips.

• Wtf does that have to do with anything?

• Because they have a biological clock.

3|1
    0|0
  • Becauae guys are relaxed (most if us) and not stuck up our own asses therefore able to have fun

2|0
    1|0
    • Lol this makes it sound like girls aren't relaxed, that they are stuck up on their own asses and can't have fun

• Although it is individual, on average girls mature faster than boys. There is a good reason for that. <me are on average 10% larger. It takes extra time to finish that growth.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually, men hit puberty before women. Unless you are referring to psychologically, in which case there is no evidence.

1|0
    1|0
    • Lmfao that's not true at all!

• Show All
    • And what do you mean by that? Girls are sexually mature and start getting breasts and hair before guys voices even crack

• @throwit Typically, guys begin to reach full height development before girls. Also, I find it interesting that in the 1990s girls didn't begin puberty until the age of 15. Things have drastically changed.

• You might find this interesting:
    www.menstruation.com.au/.../withoutdad.html

1|0
    0|0
  • One of the biggest myths.

1|1
    0|1
  • Is there science to back it up?

1|0
    0|0
  • we have naturally higher I. qs

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a game of staying ahead. Girls have to be sexually mature faster than boys and that comes with a bunch of other elements such as the brain maturing quicker alongside the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Males are the expendable sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because most guys think with the wrong head for the first 25 years

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5