Who is ready for WW3?

Western World vs Islam

#Paris

Most Helpful Girl

• the western world is too worried about being called racist. they can't even save their own people. it must suck to be paying taxes into that.

Most Helpful Guy

• The war is already underway. Unfortunately, throughout much (if not most) of the West, there aren't enough leaders to state the cold reality in front of their faces. The proponents of open borders and multiculturalism should look long and hard at what they have wrought with their policies. The barbarians who perpetrated this latest atrocity were right at home in the heart of a Western nation that sadly didn't learn the lesson of the Charlie Hebdo attacks. My heart goes out to the people of France and to the family and friends of the victims. I pray that France and the rest of the West will turn away from the suicide of open borders policies that invite the barbarians right into its midst.

What Girls Said 6

• I'll never be ready for any kind of war.

• Lol, you're such a troll, the only war I'm okay with is WORLD VS ISIS, I have nothing against the western world.

• So we can Nuke Raqqa? Is that okay with you?

• @jjmarvin Yes!!! He's actually reacting the way Isis want people to react. Isis hates Muslims and they KNOW that their acts will be followed by a rise of Islamophobia and hate crimes, it's all part of their plan (it's actually the analysis that I heard today on the french news by a French expert on Islamic studies and terrorism).

• @jjmarvin Of course!!! :) It's not really scary but it's not a "normal" day neither x)

• Step 1: Don't be anon.

• Why?

• Cuz you're a wuss. If you're going to try to start flamewars have the grapes to use your name, son.

• what western world?

• Countries with freedom and democrasy.

• @Keyspirits hahahaha :D

• The Western World is a term used to describe all countries that have Latin based languages since their cultures derive from Rome

• Why do you want to fight Islam?

• Its questions like these that are the reasons aliens will never visit us

What Guys Said 18

• Hardly will be a World War, the western world is too pussified to actually fight ISIS, lest they be labeled "Islamaphobic".

• It is just a matter of time before everyone wakes up.

• Russia and china are allies. We'd be gone in a splitsecond bruh 👌🏼

• @Keyspirits China won't touch us with a 10 foot pole, we owe them way too much money.

• I don't doubt the possibility. But not against Islam. Id say it's really the west and the middle east, with allies in the east, against isis.

Remember, non-isis islamists don't like them either and the land holds special importance to them, so the rest of the Islamic world is a powerful ally.

• It's not western world versus Islam
    It's world versus daesh.
    When I say world I'm talking about Muslims in the world too.

Daesh is a threat to them too.

• The lines won't be drawn like that... no mention of China or Russia?
    But then again you're trolling

• russia is the only country who is doing smthg about isis yet the west is against them

• Our government is corrupted right now needless to say. If they resist against russia, ww3 gonna happen. Russia and china doe.. we gonna be gone in a splitsecond lel

• @Keyspirits
      Somebody knows whats up

• Dude
    Your trolling skills.
    They suck.

Either quit trolling or go train and come back when you up your game. In either case leave for now, it's embarrassing.

• I'd council patience and careful investigation. We don't need another Vietnam or Iraq. But, I'd first advocate arresting, interrogating, and executing all of their well-known funders if we were to act.

• The entire world has to be involved for it to be a World War for one.

For two, the entire state of Islam isn't the enemy.

• Utter crap, why?
    Because war right now would be counterproductive in Europe (no oil to gain)
    Otherwise?
    What do you think is CURRENTLY going on!
    Butchering, bombardments and massacre in the middle east!!!

• No one except extremist wants world war 3.
    We as western nations need to stay strong, World War 3 is unnecessay. We can't alter our lives or ISIS wins

• I am, I train martial arts. Make weapons and armor, and am tied into the

• Psst, war. Yeah. If anybody wanted this to stop, they would have already ended it. Fighting terrorism is a profitable activity, however.

• Bring it. Put boots on the ground and kill them. All of them. And when their kids grow up to be bitter, angry terrorists kill them too.

• War is not the answer.

• Oh, I'm getting a front row seat. The ultimate war is what I am hoping for.

• no there's so many things I haven't experienced yet I'm too young to die

• I am! Let them come!

• terrorism is a tactic, you can't have a war against a tactic

• I am.

I mean this with 100% sincerity: We need to fucking nuke Syria. Let the world know that Islamic filth won't be tolerated. Destroy Syria outright -- then entire country nothing but a sea of glass. Then ship ALL Muslims -- refugees and otherwise -- out of the countries they have *invaded* and let them live in the wasteland their religion created.

Enough *tolerance.* Enough multiculturalism. Enough lying to ourselves that we can live peacefully with Muslims. We can't -- they don't want peace. Our cultures had the Enlightenment period which infused different values and worldviews into our countries. Islam developed OUTSIDE of that environment, and it has proven itself to be wholly incompatible with our way of life.

Since they clearly want to kill all of us, declare war on Islam. Not just terrorists -- ALL of Islam. They can leave our countries, NOW. OR they can be slaughtered.