I've come to a point where I no Longer care what I say?

I no longer care how creepy I sound or what I see especially to girls and women. 99.99999% of them find me ugly so why should I be nice to them? I'm I the only person who feels this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah this is so me! Sometime people will talk to me and I will blank out! hahah

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I mean as long as you don't go out of your way to be overly rude to someone for no reason I don't see an issue with speaking your mind without much filter.

What Guys Said 3

• I think your personality is showing through

• Well same can be said about those same women. I stopped talking to women years ago most are stuck up.

• Important thing is being a good person. Am i wrong? Physical apperance comes after that

• Your joking right? Physical appearance means a lot to women.

• Unfortunately you may be right :( fck it

• Yup. I was cute as a baby but ugly as an adult wish it was the other way around

• If they insult you and call you ugly, then you shouldn't have to be nice to them. If they reject you cause of your looks, or don't date you cause they don't find you attractive, doesn't mean you should be rude.

• Eye for an eye that's what I say.