Anyone else crying over whats happening in Paris?

It's horrible to know what people are capable of. Its so heartbreaking to watch whats happening on the news right now, it's making me quite sad. Horrible horrible world we live in

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• Paris attacks: More than 100 killed at Bataclan and restaurants
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203
    Sad, very sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_zStM_q_6o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGl9QOUxbzM

There was a soccer game France Germany, President Hollande was there. 2 suicide bombers blew themselves up.
    At the same moment, a number restaurants and a concert hall were attacked with assault rifles, hostages were taken in the Bataclan.

Most recent reports speak about 10 victims or more.

I've been following it as closely as possible.

• Not really if I'm totally honest, you reap what you sew, open borders and lax immigration enforcement is bad policy, this is what you get.

• And if you close the borders you get hundreds of thousands innocent civilians killed in their home country that we refuse to help 'cause we're just being racist pricks. So what do you prefer?

• Their problem, they should not have allowed terrorist organizations to get a foothold.

I have no issue at all leaving them out in the cold.

• It is very sad. My heart goes out to France and anyone else affected.

• Not really. Yesterday hundreds of people died and no one here cared. Hundreds more will die tomorrow. Today's no different. We all have a number to be called and we have no idea when or how it will be. It sucks what happened but these things happen.

• The world has always been crazy. We are just privileged enough not to see it all the time where we live.

• What's the point in crying?
    Tomorrow they'll be waving "Refugees, welcome" signs as always.

• Welcome to my world (hell), it's broken, and I am in the work's of fixing it, with whatever I am capable of doing.

• It is very sad, my prayers are with France. I think it's time for the US to unlease the dogs if war! I'm ready and waiting!

• I'm just sickened by what has happened. I haven't been able to get in touched with all my friends in Paris and one of them hasn't updated in a few hours. I'm just begging the universe to let her be okay. :(

• what's happening in Paris?

• Terrorist attacks. At least 140 people have died.

• @jacquesvol Paris isn't my home. and they should have known something like this was coming, for years the violence was getting worse and worse over there. they should have been better prepared

• @jakeofalltrades
      I know Paris quite well, I've been there more times than I care to count (it's now only 1h20 from Brussels and I 've family there) I know many other big cities and Paris is probably the one where you see the most policemen, armed guards, armed soldiers in the city. It's like that since May 1968.
      If any city was prepared it's Paris. There's just nothing that can be done against murderous raids of that kind. Authorities know it and terrorists know it. It can happen in any city in the world tomorrow. It seems this raid was triggered by France participating actively on attacks against ISIS.
      Given the highly unstable explosive used, the bomb vests were probably made locally. Arms may have been bought on the black market in Brussels: since the Yugoslav war and the fall of the Iron Curtain huge quantities of AK 47 from Yugoslav and Polish stocks seem to be available all over Europe.

• @elissadido good thang ma Muslim babez is safe and sound <333

• Thanks ma Babez <3 <3 <3

• Lol that's cute, but I've been feeling bad already because of people putting us in the same bag and your comment isn't helping lol :p But I still love you <3

• @ElissaDido lelelel u alrdy know that ill always rove ma Muslum babez no matter if the sky is fallen or the ground is tearing apart. I'll always stand side by side with ma Muslim babez til the very end 👄💋❤️

• it's sad, but people die every day and no one gives a shit.

• Why would I cry? I don't know those people.

• If you think humans are so terrifying, destroy them.

• I honestly do not care.

• No. And I'm half French.

• Nonstop. Much like I did after 9/11.

• more like shocked and saddened

• Israel killing babies in palestine nobody is crying and what is that just Paris who cares.

• America, the UK, Holland, Belgium and FRANCE killing babies in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria.

War came home, isn't welcome.
      One wonders why: our wars are so much fun.

• @Explore2016 I am not interested in the expletives you imagine about me.
      I know very well that the first victims of ISIS terror are Muslims. That does NOT excuse the *state terror* the West uses there and has been using for decades.

• Well lets put all the deaths then at the feet of those who caused them muslim terrorists

• It's a tragedy; there's no doubt about that. However, there's a question that nobody seems to be asking... WHY did those terrorists do what they did? I'm not defending their actions, but has anyone stopped to ask what they're fighting against?

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, very Sad, @chocolatelattes4 and as I tried to tell GAG over a year ago, ISIS is HERE in Our own States, planning Attacks and won't stop until they have taken over the World.
    With the Newest deal out in Egypt, for which there was a time I was living out there where ISIS was not heard of just yet, people are fearing even traveling Anymore to Anyone's door.
    Please, everyone be safe. xx

• The important thing to focus on is how to move forward. If you spend time focusing on the hurt and terror, the terrorists win. Focus on how to make tomorrow better.

• My great friend on here just told me about it and it's very sad. My prayers goes out to them <3

• I haven't really read much about it :o

• What happen now? something about paris?

• Had it been legal to carry a gun in Paris the toll wouldn't have reached 127. Some people couldve taken them out.

• I am. This is so awful and sad. Such a beautiful city of so much happiness to have such tragedy! It makes me so angry of these terrorists and yet my heart just breaks!

• No I'm not crying over what happened in Paris, because the same thing that happened there happens almost everyday in other countries, like Syria, Palestine and the middle east in general while Europe is closing the borders. So no, I don't feel more or less sorry for Paris than the rest.

pbs.twimg.com/media/CT3VRk8WIAAosBd.jpg:large

All I have to say.

• To be honest, it's making me quite angry towards the people who are responsible for these attacks. What did these innocent civilians ever do to them?

• it makes me feel sad and angry

• it's sad but im not crying :/

• It is terrifying

• Why do I need to cry to prove that I'm sad? Why can't I be upset or sad or feel bad that innocent people have been killed without crying and trying to look for attention

• What happened? I have not been watching the news because I am feeling sick.