How is everyone handling the attack on Paris, France from terrorist groups?

My condolences go out to the victims of the terrorist attack in Paris, Fance. :(

http://www.BBC.com/news/world-europe-34814203

• It's terrible!
  • Not my problem
  • I wasn't aware...

Most Helpful Guy

• they are everywhere. they are not a party that come from a certain country, it is an ideology, they affect minds of the weak people and extremist all around the world and make them think they are doing the right thing by brainwashing them and convincing them that they are defending muslims and their religion.
    you can know a friend for too long and seem normal and when it gets the way it is now they might surprise you by how fast they change and turn into extremist or even join ISIS.
    it will only put an end to ISIS if the countries and people who made them for their own political interests and gave them money in the first place to become what they are now stopped injecting money, arms and drugs.
    plus i see everyone talking about what happened in France last night and afraid of what is going to happen in other European countries, but the same thing happened in Lebanon (Beirut) the night before and it has been happening for the past ten years, has anyone noticed? has anyone felt bad it happened? has anyone even heard of it? or Lebanon and the Lebanese people are not that important?

• and yes it is extremely terrible and my condolences go out to the victims families that are suffering this moment.

• Why did i get a downvote?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm devastated about what happened last night! I have a friend from Paris & was even planning on doing a day trip there next week so the Shock was real.

And no matter how sick and mentally retarded you are, how can you actually believe that waving guns around, shooting innocent people and throwing bombs will bring your point across?
    #terrorismhasnoreligion

What Guys Said 30

• It's really fucking stupid and silly when freaking extremists that they call themselves isis use two men to explode themselves in Lebanon and no one NO ONE gives a rat's ass about it and when 200,000 Syrian dies no one even move a muscle and when a few french men doe the whole world goes insane
    Yes it's a traged and stupid and a cruel thing that happened but wake up people we are being played by stupid fucked up governments WAKE UP people and know who's u real enemy
    #prayforfrance
    #prayforlebanon
    #prayfortheworld
    #prayforhumans

• 200,000 syrians killed by other syrians. It should be the Islamic world dealing with ISIS. Much like the 911 attacks and the charlie hebdo attacks the repercussions will be harsh for the Muslim world. Did you hear some of the were syrian and Egyptian refugees so its time for Europe to close its borders and send all muslims back to stop any further attacks from muslim nationals and foreign muslims. Time to get tough on Islam.

• @BlackDynamite83 So if Muslims were victims too, why blame Islam?

• @GirlyGal20 Dude, chill out with all caps.

• Watching it on the news on TV right now. Damn. Sad how people suffer like this. What good do terrorists get from their actions? I don't understand.

• Only a temporary moment of self purpose. Brain washed to the fullest.

• @sovetskii13 their aim is to kill as many non-muslims as they can and to take over the world.

• It's awful, it brought me completely down. I've been watching the news all night, and tried cheering up but can't. I always get all sad when these things happen, even when it doesn't directly affect me.
    I'm extremely concerned about where the next attack will be, cause there's gonna be a next one.

• Suicide-bombs without the suicides: why drones are so cool: www.opendemocracy.net/.../suicide-bombs-without-suicides-why-drones-are-so-cool
    The U. S. is still dropping bombs without knowing who is under them www.slate.com/.../...orists_we_can_t_take_his.html

• I think you are extremely ignorant and off-topic to be referencing the United States and drones in this comment section when this post is clearly about France and the people affected by the attacks and our feelings as human beings. The fact you use the words 'so cool' in this comment section proves that you shouldn't be here. Why can't you just give your opinion on the SITUATION, or say something positive about the French people? Instead you choose to mention something totally irrelevant, in bad taste.

I also see that you are glorifying drones, another thing that is capable of killing hundreds of people in a single strike. It doesn't matter whether it's suicide bombs, guns or drones, innocent people are always involved when they are used so I don't see how you would be able to gloat about it. Everyone should just stop killing each other, period. The American military really isn't that different from ISIS. They have practically laid waste to Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Iraq etc.

• @Eat_Lead91 Indeed. The US started wars in Iraq , Afghanistan and Syria Europe gets the backlash. Europe gets the human drones (suicide bombers) because the US bombed these countries with hi technology drones.
      Thank you , America! :-p :-(

• U. S. is ready to go kick ass guys
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54328784.jpg

• Sad that life was lost. I don't believe in God. Any kind of God. Waste of precious life in such a horrible way. You go to a concert and the next thing you know a brainwashed idiot starts shooting around just for the sake of inflicting pain and killing others.

There's a video filmed at Bataclan at the back exit. People storming out trying to escape, then shots being fired and people dropping dead in the door way. Horrible! I screamed and swore at the TV all day long. Anger and repulsion to this kind of acts are the words that would best describe how I feel. Scared is not one of them.

Now let's take a look at what needs to be done. Destroy and dismantle IS from the roots: Europe, US and Russia (whatever order you want them in), need to get their shit together and pulverize these rats. Whatever the purpose for which they were created shouldn't matter any longer. Things got out of hand a long time ago.

Take every refugee and print them, scan them, collar them. Get the "human rights activists" to spend their time and instead of getting in the way of police forces, to rather get a file on each and every one of them adults that crossed borders (illegally) to Europe.

Let's stop being so hippie and complacent with the situation. Stop "being the better man" and letting them go away with this. Let's defend ourselves God dammit even if that means attacking for once!

• What I find by far the saddest part about all of this - and it has become so apparent and clear again when reading through the comments here - is that the western world won't learn anything from this. Posting memes that say "we're gonna kick their asses" might still some people's thirst for revenge but it's about the dumbest thing we, as the western world, could possibly do. It makes me extremely frustrated when I see how many people here understand so little about the causes of islamic terrorism. This has NOTHING to do with Europe's liberal policy of tolerance. It also has NOTHING to do with our strict gun laws. The causes of all this terrorism are our own governments and most of all, the Anglo-Saxon part of the western world. The United States and Great Britain have been fucking up the whole middle east for the past 60 years! It all started when America decided to create a coup d'état in Iran in 1953 and overthrow the democratically elected AND democratically and liberally thinking president of Iran, Mohammad Mossadegh and instead install the Shah (this is not a conspiracy theory, the CIA opened all its files in 2013 and admitted all of this). And since 1953, America, Britain and other countries such as France have time and again sent troops to the middle east, thrown down bombs or stuck their noses in there in some other way. ISIS only exists because of the vacuum that followed the Iraq war, which was also fought for completely unnecessary reasons (Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11).
    And now people sit here and the first thing they do is scream for revenge already again. When will the western countries learn to finally quit playing the global police force? I come from Switzerland. As some of you might now, Switzerland is a neutral country and we're very much emotionally attached to our neutrality. So far, there has been no single islamist terrorist attack in Switzerland although we have one of the second-highest rate of foreigners in all of Europe. Could it PERHAPS have to do with the fact that we simply mind our own business and don't constantly fuck with other countries?
    I am saddened that especially a lot of Americans on here - who tend to be more religious than Europeans - call for revenge. What happened to "turning the other cheek"? What happened to Martin Luther King's idea of fighting hatred with love? We won't ever be secure if we keep bombing them. We need to FINALLY leave them alone, mind our own business and fight hate with freedom and peace.

• Meh, probably yet another muslim attack.
    Better build more mosques, right?

• Maybe one day we'll start `not accepting everyone no matter who they are and what they believe in`.

Some beliefs are detrimental, and we should see that for a fact.

• Terrorists=COWARDS

• I'm going to make sure all my AR15 mags in the safe are loaded. Stay safe everyone.

• Thats terrible although it doesn't surprise me, Europe opened up its borders to refugees and terrorists alike. This has happened before no doubt but nothing on this scale in decades.
    My condolences to those dead, injured or grieving.

• Do you think this might have a negative affect on refugees trying to enter other European countries moving forward?

• Oh yes, it isn't moving forward in my eyes, you are just displacing a bunch of people who are not necessarily in bad condition to fight, all the while placing them in poor establishments and places. They complain, they whine, then they become hostile, which could lead to rioting already there is near double the amount of rapes in sweden and germany.
      Yes I do believe it will heavily effect other european countries making the decision to bring in more syrian refugees. Russia is staying out of this because they themselves know what is needed to be done, getting involved will only lead to more trouble for them due to the fact that syrians bring unwanted behavior into countries that do not warrant it.

I apologize if I came off arrogant here. I greatly value human life but there is always a line for each person, what is happening in Europe is incredibly unfortunate and unneeded.

• It was all laid on for them. Open door policy in Europe and every nasty piece of shit wanders in. The west has been behind every terrorist attack this century at least. Isis are just patsys for the media to throw in our faces and change public opinion. The new snooping charter is out. You can guarantee it will be Europe wide by the end of next year. Governments are shit scared of revolution. They try and paint themselves as our guardian angels in times of dire need whilst selling off the very state we live in to low quality, maximum profit making businesses. Those in office are dying to know what everybodies talking about online and elsewhere. They spy to stop any more atrocities happening. It's them that causes them. A convenient excuse to curb on all our privacy in the west. It's all just a big game for them paid for in blood by innocent people as always. They just see the stats. They don't have the empathy or depth of soul to see the tragedy. It doesn't enter their twisted heads that kids are screaming in agony this morning coz mum or dad been blown away by subhuman scum. Mums and dad's are contemplating suicide because they've lost their only kid maybe. Most others are sat by the phone sick with dread and hoping their family member maybe just got too drunk and is sleeping it off in a hotel room or a friends house. How do you show a person who lives for money and power how bad a thing this is? I don't know. Just coz you've got eyes doesn't mean you see. I just hope one day they have an epiphany and the weight of the murders they've enabled come crashing in on them and crushes them

• This is so hyped up it's utterly asinine. This shit happens in all sorts of countries, and we're not waving their flags in support.

Stop being a fucking tool of the media, god damned mindless simpletons.

• I agree with you that it's not cool nobody cares when this happens to other countries' innocents. I also think this is still an atrocity for all the victims. My heart goes out to them and the ones we don't hear about.

• Its time France got harsh on extremist muslims and the muslim community that harbours them. We have been warned that this was going to happen for months with the muslim refugees so its time to close the borders. Time France took the war to muslim extremists that think they can attack them with immunity and the countries that harbour those terrorists Libya and Egypt.

• "Lebanon and no one NO ONE gives a rat's ass about it and when 200,000 Syrian dies no one even move a muscle"Do you want the west to intervene militaryly in the Middle east or not @Omar5811 make up your mind. I dont see whats racist about anything. Islam is not a race. You can condone tgese terrorists all you want but like most muslims you do nothing to stop them or help the people of syria, iraq and Afghanistan you leave that for the west.

• @coconutelixir because they all came from the same mosques and they never reported them as extremists, and never speak out against them. You see again and again they come to western countries for a better life but ultimately raise kids that despise the country that took them in.

• Yet another example of why mass immigration from Muslim countries is a terrible idea. Multiculturalism is a failed ideology.

• it sucks, but what can you do when people are allowed to be religious?

• Only the unloved hate.

• Your not reading what I'm writting, they don't need that umbrella. humans have done evil forever without religion that is a fact. Hitler, Romans, Greeks,,,... etc humans are evil. As long as they find comradory with others no thing will change, weak minds seek others weak minds.

• Islam is the most violent religion out there, jihad is huge part of it, former muslim walid shoebat becomes a good man when he convert to christianity, so not all religions are bad.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/jihad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Shoebat

• That's what happen when an western country become flooded with muslim immigrant, ii was only a matter of time and it's only going to gets worse, Israel and USA in 9/11 are not the only countries who suffers from muslim aggression and malice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7WcWiyLQ0M

• Well obviously it's terrible but I dunno what I'm supposed to do about it.

• It's so sad, I had a good day yesterday and then I turn on the news and I see France fall victim to another terrorist attack.

I bet the terrorists got in with the refugees. Close the borders and have them deal with their conflict themselves.

• I just heard about it today, what the hell is going on in this world?

• Bound to happen. These idiots are treating ISIS to nicely. Too late now, I'm getting a front row-seat.

• This is all because of america.

• Im like... those guys will never stop... what would be the next european country? :c

• This is what happens when you try to fix a problem with love

• Couldn't care less.

• don't really care honestly

• Firstly I would like to send my condolences to the victims, their families and the entire communities affected by these sheer acts of barbarity.

Secondly, as a Roman Catholic living in Europe, I really am frightened for my future. I don't feel like Europe is safe for Christian and the indigenous people of Europe.

• My hart goes out to the victims and their families.

Poor Muslims can never catch a break, they're gonna get so much more hate now.

• And rightly so.

• The terrorist are being sheltered by the muslim community. Time to get tough on those muslim communities that breed and shelter muslim fanatics.

• @BlackDynamite83 that's not island fault

• Yeah it's terrible. Seems to me like they got some kinda terrorist problem. The French government will be looking to execute those guys.

• Yeah they'll probably amp up their attack on Al Qaida and ISIS now.

• Look people. Nobody knows for sure who did it.

• The USA are investigating. I know because I know some people who work in DC. They are still trying to figure it out.

What Girls Said 16

• It's funny how 2 suicidal terrorist explosions took place 2 days ago in Beirut, Lebanon and no one bats an eye. A European country was now bombed and everyone's losing their minds.
    Terrorism has no fucking religion.

• I so agree with you.

• I found out about the attack in Lebanon from another GAG user yesterday. I haven't been able to watch world news for a few days so yesterday was the first. I live in the U. S. by the way.

• Yup... not so many people have heard about it anyway - other than those who live in Asia.

• Je vous envoie le plus profond de l'espace condoléances à toutes les victimes et leurs familles des attentats terroristes à Paris, France.

Very, very horrible what happened in Paris

• Well we re handling with the terrorist attack that happened yesterday in lebanon.

• They've gone out saying that this is only the beginning and I'm afraid I believe them. With the tides of refugees and migrants, they've been granted the golden ticket to funtown. They'll settle down and start organizing more attacks. Anyone who thinks it's over is being naive. I cried my eyes out when I heard about Paris. It's absolutely horrible! So many lives were lost and I don't even find it mildly comforting when people say "we're not afraid and we're not broken" - I'm terrified. These terrorists are trained for one thing and that's killing. They don't give a damn about their own lives and isn't that in itself a terrifying thing? That someone is so filled with hate towards others because of their beliefs, that they'd give up their own lives to take others? I pray for the families of the victims and I hope that all of Europe will finally take the threat seriously so that this will not happen to others.

• I am just so thankful that my sister, husband, and little boy ( my gorgeous nephew) are at present over here staying with our parents.. Although they live many hundreds of miles from this dreadful conflict, you never, ever know if it could/would escalate.

All our thoughts are with the poor unfortunate souls caught up in all this.. And of course our condolences go to those bereaved.

• This was the third installment of sequincial acts.
    First in Lebanon, second one in Iraq the third one in Paris.
    All highly deadly and violent.
    My prayers for all effected 🙏🏻

• Hey its the right time to insult All muslims in the world
    and lets forget what happened in lebanon and Iraq in the same week
    its the perfect time to say All muslims are bad and terrorists
    its the perfect time to say Islam is the only problem in the world
    but lets ignore what The Euro countries doing in syria , Lebiya and Iraq
    because they are middle easterns so their lives doesn't matter
    most of people in the world pray only if the victims are white or christians , well Im white but My heart is broken because of what happened in paris , lebanon and africa but unfornatily nobody care about what happened in Africa beause they are black and noone care about what happened in iraq because they are muslims , SHAME !!! also 2 days ago happened the same in lebanon and they are Christians , jews and muslims but nobody gave a damn about them because they are middle easterns so their blood is cheep , Media sucks and the world sucks now !

• by the way I strongly believe in god I just don't have a religion but I do believe that we have a creator... don't worry just pray that God interven in whatever the Devils trying to do In this world
      but im fair and i know muslims like any people there are good and bad

• It's horrible. This last week has been the worst worldwide and not only has Paris been effected but Lebonan and Afghanistan by acts of terror. It's truly disgusting that a human can think of hurting another human to the extent of taking their lives.

• It is terrible! How people in 21th century can do such things? I don't know. I can't find a reason. My condolence to French people and families of victims. I'm so sorry

• It's sad, but how did the world reacted when the Russian plane was destroyed midair, when the attacks in Beirut happened, or the events in Bangkok, and Bucharest?
    People cry when it happens to a friend, someone close, or someone they admire. The world cries because it was Paris, and the media gave the events so much importance.

• Why do you think the media gave so much more attention to Paris then the other events? I was aware of the Russian plane being blown up midair but once this attack happened in Paris it has disappeared from the news. I also wasn't aware of the attack in Lebanon the day before until another GAG user mentioned it.

• THE DEADLIEST VIOLENCE SINCE WORLD WAR 2.
      200 WOUNDED. 150+ DEAD
      ACCOMPLISES STILL AT LARGE
      BORDERS ARE CLOSED
      WAR DEFENSES ARE BEING PUT INTO PLACE.

• While people are suffering people are too worried about people judging their precious religion. Im not sad. Im pissed. When are people going to stop being in complete denial?

• Proof that gun control is a dumb concept

• I've just heard about this

• I don't get the point of this question, obviously the victims of the attack are not handling it well

• It's really sad. I mean, my aunt lives in France. One of her closest friends was in the concert, and, well... she's dead. It's really upsetting and I don't get how people can do such things. I basically heard it on the radio this morning, and... God, I feel like an idiot for being scared. ;- ;

Over ninety people injured, the rest dead. It's awful. The terrorists are delusional - they think they're 'improving' the world, however they're pulling people's lives apart. They could've had a life ahead of them, not only the victims, but deluded suicide bombers. They're 'brain washed' - if you will. What makes me miserable is the fact these people were willing to sacrifice themselves to kill others. That's sad. Life's not fair. I'm so angry right now.

I mean, I saw an eighty six year old man drown in a lake the other day. At least he lived a life. Some of these people didn't get that privilege.

• I'm not from Paris, but I live in France and I am just devastated, I can't fall asleep again. I can't believe it happened again and even worse than in January.

• Glad your safe! My condolences go out to your country.