What should I say to my boyfriend to comfort him?

My boyfriend woke up crying because he had a bad dream. He wanted me to sleep with him so I did. I feel like I should say something to him but I don't know what to say. What should I say to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Awee... just be there for him and try make him smile! lol Act a little goofy so he know your there... Aww so sweet!

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh so you must be one of those lgbtq people or as I like to call them... A word that I can't write here but anyway, what you should say to him is harden the fuck up you little bitch its only a dream! And then slap him.

• Man we are only human. Quit the macho bullshit your fooling no one. What if he dreamed his family died in front of him or something?

• @SlightlyCrazy hey, I'm just answering a question. The asker is clearly concerned that there's something wrong with his boyfriend and I'm just trying to bring him back to earth about the situation.

I mean chances are his boyfriend cries at dreams because he's a bitch. My guess would be the asker is the pitcher and the person in question is the catcher so the catcher is naturally just a bitch anyway so all you can really do is bitch slap them at the end of the day...
      Or since they're in bed, flip him over and show him how much of a bitch he is

What Girls Said 2

• Give him some warm comforting gestures. Hug him, hold his hand, tell him you won't go anywhere and reassure him it's fine to go back to sleep. I'm sure he'll be happy to have you there.

• Really? Boyfriend? I thought you were a guy...
    Anyways, if I were you I would just dump him because I think men should be brave and comfort the girl. But in the situation you described, it seems like you're comforting him.

What Guys Said 1

• Just hug and be there. That's enough.