Do you find it easier to speak to unattractive or average people?

When someones really hot ,
You tend to be more critical of your actions and how they may perceive you.
You put more pressure on things that should be easy or everyday.
When someone is average looking it's much easier to get the convo flowing.
Is this true for you.
?

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to feel that way but then I realized hot girls are people just like me and there's no need to feel lower than them because they're hot.

Bottom line is never put women on a pedestal. That doesn't mean treat them disrespectfully.

What it really comes down to is are we a match? I find it easier to talk to a hot woman who has lots in common and is very open minded as opposed to a woman who isn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• How attractive someone is doesn't really affect me honestly. Maybe it used to, but not now. We're all just people.

What Guys Said 16

• I think it's easier because I feel that I don't need to impress them.

• Funny thing is... I USED to be this way... until I went to college in Santa Barbara, CA, and became desensitized to really good looking girls, because there were so many out there!

• Attractiveness never really affected me much when it came to just talking to people in general, it's all about the connection and finding common ground.

• The way I talk to unattractive girls I wish I could talk that way with attractive girls. All about perception.

• Most of the time yeah :/
    The nervousness slowly creeps in the longer the convo goes on, then it peeks, then drops while you confidence starts to rise as you get comfortable

• I honestly don't care if someone's hot or not hot, or whatever. They're all people just like me.

• Unattractive cuz u dont have to worry about them being a attracted to u so u tend to filtered out what ur saying infront of the person u like to make shure u didn't spilled anything that might scare them away.

• Average people are easier

• No difference to me

• I like to speak with everyone, lest they don't like my Frank approach!!

• Depends on their attitude.

• Not really. It doesn't make a difference.

• I don't find it easy talking to anyone.

• Nope i talk to everyone the same regardless of what they look like

• It makes no difference to me actually.

• I don't interact with women unless they interact with me or I'm forced to interact with them.

What Girls Said 12

• it really doesn't affect me at all to be honest. i dont really control my speech or actions based on the attractiveness.

• yea i do bc i am not embarssed...

• as long as they're humans its fine to speak to them

• It's pretty true for me unless I find the attractive person annoying then I can talk to them normally.

• I feel comfortable speaking to people who are pleasant and warm their looks dont make a difference to me. I haven't felt nervous to speak to a guy since i was a teenager :P

• no. i don't feel or treat anyone differently just because they've won the genetic lottery, something unearned.

• I find it easy to speak to just about anybody.

• Looks don't really play into it.

• Yes it s true

• It's so much easier to talk to unattractive people! Whenever I'm around my crush I get SO much anxiety!

• I'm guilty of actually being a little standoffish to very attractive men that flirt with me. It doesn't help that I'm already in a relationship (I'm a little extra mean). i get cocky because I think they're being cocky 💁🏼

• It depends where I'm at. If it's dark and I'm in the middle of a train station aline then no I don't feel more comfortable talking to a unattractive man