Can you improve this grammar?

"I more likely believe that destiny is not a matter of chance but a matter of choice. If we really want something in life to happen, then we have to ACT; and not just WAIT on fancy miracles to happen. For God did not say, life is easy but its worth it. Therefore, you are the Result of your own CHOICE.."

Most Helpful Guy

• "I more likely believe that destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice. If we really want something in life to happen, then we have to ACT, and not just WAIT on fancy miracles to happen. For God did not say life is easy, but it's worth it. Therefore, you are the result of your own CHOICE."

Most Helpful Girl

• "I fully believe that destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice. If we really want something in life to happen, we have to act on it. We should not wait on fancy miracles to happen. For example, God did not say that life was easy, but I can assure you that it is worth it. Therefore, you are the result of your own choice."

What Guys Said 1

• "I am more than likely to believe that destiny is not a matter of chance but a matter of choice. If one truly wants something in life to happen, one must take action with true vigor; not wait for fancy miracles. For God did not say life is intended to be easy but to be regarded as a precious bestowal of time and choice. Therefore, one is not the result of chance but a being of one's own volition."

What Girls Said 2

• "I most likely believe that destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice. If we really want something in our life to happen, then we have to act, and NOT wait on fancy miracles to happen. God did not say life is easy, but it is worth it. Therefore, you are the result of your own CHOICE."

• "I believe it's more likely that destiny is not a matter of chance, but a matter of choice. If we want something to happen, we have to act. We can't just wait on fancy miracles to happen. You are the result of your own choice."