Should I write this and give this to my ex on Monday at school or is it the best to just ignore him?

I want to give this to my ex because he had humiliated me and been mean to me for no reason and probably even talking to his friends about me in a mean way. I just want him to know that I'm not playing with him and that I'm dead serious about this.

Here is what I wrote:

you don't deserve a good friend like me. All I ever did was be nice to you but all you ever do is be mean to me for no reason. You wanna know what's wrong with me? It's you because you really get on my nerves. You mess with me and I didn't even do anything to you. I don't see you as my friend anymore, I see you as this big jerk that I hate very much. What happened to the guy I use to know? I guess I'm finding out the person you really are huh. But don't worry because I deleted you from my circles on Gmail and everything so I basically have cutted you out of my life :) see I don't usually be mean to people but if someone be mean, I be mean back. If you want to see the mean side of me then I'll be glad to let you see it. You'll regret being to me some

day, and I don't care if you tell your homies because if you do that, I'll do it back. You just lost a great friend. Have a nice life without me in it :)

I want to give this to him but I'm scared that he might tell his friends that probably aren't his real friends since they're rude. So, should I give this to him on Monday or is it the best to ignore him? @Paris13 @RicanEyes @Applefan1 @scuff1986 @smahala1991 what do you think I should do as well :)

• Give the letter to him on Monday.
  • It's the best to ignore him.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Closure for You, @Ashely_Princess, and perhaps this willl give you this One chance without all the Romance, to Move on with a friend, whom you thought was One till the end To... Give this to him.
    I had suggested before this Better Letter to Ignore him. However, he is finding ways these days to keep things going and flowing.
    He may feel like a heel after reading this and all, and the writing on my wall and all Is... He will probably try and smooth things over like this dog Rover.
    Good luck and don't worry what he may or may not say to others. If anything is brought up, laugh it off and tell Them: "He had this coming."xx

• Thank you for the upvote, @Ashely_Princess. xxoo

• Thank you, @Ashely_Princess for the Vote of Confidence and I am quite Confident you will do right thing. xx

What Guys Said 4

• Well here is the thing. If you give this to him it could make it much worse for you. I know your heart is broken but I am just wondering if this will make him and his mates be more mean to you and laugh at you. I just wanted to bring up that point because I don't want you to be picked on.

• you can give him this, but could this lead to more issues is the question you need to ask yourself?

• Hmm probably so, I see what you're saying

• as i said the other day, just forget him and move on

• Don't egg him on and make him think you want to communicate with him.

• Bit late but I'd just leave it

What Girls Said 6

• Don't give him the letter. I think it's good that you wrote the letter to get those feelings out but giving to him will be another way for him to hurt you. And that's not nice for you.

Realistically you also can't ignore him. You guys are going to school together for how many more years? I'd go for an apathetic approach and just go on and be the best you you can be. I mean this kid is so low on your list of priorities that he's really not worth the time.

• Giving him the letter will just create more drama and make it harder for you to move on. If you want to be a drama queen and start more shit than needs to be started, by all means give it to him. If you just want to move on, keep it and ignore him.

• Just move on. He's not worth the time and effort that you've put in to writing that letter. Honestly, if he's been that rude, he may not even care about what you wrote either.

• Don't be stupid. You're just giving him more fuel. It's over. Just ignore him and keep your dignity in tact. Your note isn't telling him he's a rat, It's telling him you're hurt and want him to apologise so he can do it again. Be the bigger person and silently move on.

• It's best to ignore him but sometimes you need closure.

But not that letter. That just comes across as playground style "you were a meanie humph!" And I know that's not what you intend

• It's the best to ignore him.