Anyone have good runaway plans?

Just to get things straight I'm not gonna runaway! But how many of you guys have made runaway plans or escape the apocalpse plans before? What sort of stuff did ya write in it? Have any of you actually ran away from home before? what was that like? Is it weird that I have made tons of running away from home plans?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never thought about that.
    I do have plans for getting away with murder as well as becoming a successful drug dealer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, when I was 14 I wanted to run away... so I just walked right out and din't come home until the next day.

• I kinda did the same when I was 7 but I got upset and returned back home when it stated getting dark because I wanted my mum to read the next chapter of Harry Potter to me. Haha

• hahah...

What Guys Said 4

• Nope.. wait, just thought of one! Hide in the yard til everyone goes out looking, then go back inside, clean the fridge and grab ya stuff and dip

• I haven't made any runaway plans, because I'm not afraid of much of anything. If someone wants to kill me or come after me, then I can't stop them. I'm not gonna live in fear.

• Go to lseep kid

• lol. I'm too old to run away.

What Girls Said 1

• I had the best plan! I was going to dig a hole in the playground and live there. I'd come out and get food from school and spend the rest of my time making my way through the inside of the world. I was 5.