#PrayForParis Stop terrorism?

Stop terrorism and the attacks. Religion is the opium of peple. Stop killing for your suppossed God. When you do nothing happens, you can't be sure. Stop killing cause you won't go to heaven. #PrayForParis Prayers from Albania and Greece.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Your naive, anyone in history of the world who has ever hid behind the umbrella of religion do you really think they care at all about their religion or what their bible has to say? Of course nor, you can tale the religion away and they will still so what they have done. The Vikings, Romans, Putin, Hitler ( was not religious) so many more killers or terrorist throughout time who did not kill for a religion, check the Romans literally killed more people I'm sure than anyone else who has ever walked this earth. Religion isn't evil , humans are ans when we acknowledge that humans can be evil is when we start thinking smart

What Guys Said 7

• ... not that those extremists will listen :/

• Feeling sad for their families. Amen.

• Horrific thing to have happened.

• Religion in the opium of people, yet you implore us to pray for Paris. Weird.

• Well what did expect? They are bombing ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

I'm not for the terrorists but come on. You knew sooner or later they will attack.

• - إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

I pray these horrific crimes end.

• Im muslim and im praying for paris god bless france

What Girls Said 2

• Prayers from the UK too :( Our neighbours... So sad. When will this ever end? It serves no purpose. Such hate is so horrible.

• I feel so bad for those families effected, I can't imagine the pain their going through. #PrayForParis Prayers from Canada.