Manga or Anime, which is better?

Tell if you want to comment why manga/anime is better.

@sexyphil
@FinnishBeautyGirl
@Star_Lord
@Ashely_Princess
@Paris13
@that-redhead-girl
@ElizabethBiersack
@FatCatLady

• Manga is better than anime
  • Anime is better than manga
  • I don't like either of them
*If you want, comment why manga/anime is better.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to see the original story, You go to read the comics books, if you like the amazing effect and moving pics, You like go watch the anime, Such as Dragon Ball Z
    I like Anime so I vote for B

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I prefer manga, because anime rarely captures the mangaka's unique style. With anime, you just don't get to enjoy their progress in art as well as the effort they put into their coloured pieces and still-shots. Plus, anime is so much more a commercial product, so often times the quality gets sacrificed (filler arcs, budget cuts that result in abrupt endings and heavily recycled scenes etc.) It's gotten to the point that I now feel trepidation at the prospect of watching any anime adaptation.

Of course, I do make exceptions for anime that aren't adaptations, and I still enjoy those very much. Anything else is a no-go though.

What Guys Said 18

• Well i don't read manga, i only watch anime. And that's because i enjoy watching things rather than reading things--even if it has pictures, i like moving pictures better.

But you have a lot more options with mangas because almost all animes start off as mangas, but not all mangas become animes. Also, take Campione for instance--you're going to get more out of the manga than the anime, because the anime only made 14 episodes then quit, but the manga went on for much much longer and actually finished the story.

• I dunno I view both but I will have to go with anime simply because it's more efficient and gets the point across better and in a much better time period. Manga usually comes out once a week and when an story ark comes out and a major fight or something begins it could drag on to the point where you have already forgotten what was it generally about.

• One thing is cause manga might show MORE than the anime, like books and movies
    But I like moving pictures way better so xD

• Okay, so COMICS VERSUS MOVIE ADAPTATIONS

I dunno man, depends on the adaptation. I watch more movies than read comics, though.

• I prefer anime, because I mostly watch animes with lots of action and it's just more interesting to watch in colour and animated.

but mangas usually have more information and less fillers, so that's great too. I love both

• I like manga because in a lot of popular anime, there are tons of fillers while the manga doesn't often do that.

• I don't have time to look to for all the books cause most of the time places don't have the whole manga series so I like anime better.

• I don't think you can compare these two. The art is essentially the same but we are talking about 2 different hobbies. When you watch an animation you only watch and listen. When you read a Manga/comic book you use all senses at the same time. You see the pictures, touch the pages, you listen to noise when you turn the page and you sense that distinctive smell of paper used for comic books and manga.
    I prefer to watch anime.

• I say manga is way better than the anime because bit gives more details on the story and characters. Even though anime can have its comedic side and visuals.

• Depends on how much time and energy you want to invest in something.

Manga is drawn out, and has everything.

And animie is more of a quick fix, that has the advantage of being a moving medium thats cool and flashy!

• No idea what the differences is.

• anime has hentai so anime

• I don't know WTF "Manga" is and never really got into anime.

• I like manga more because I don't have to eat through the filler.

• Both are equal, i enjoyed both equally.

• Isn't manga like porn

• Anime is for wierdos

• Mangas typically.

What Girls Said 11

• I like them both. Personally I watch more anime than read the manga because I don't want to buy them and my public library is very limited on the series they carry. Though I feel like manga offers a lot more plot and storyline than the anime at times.

• I love Fruits Basket but I think Animes are easier to follow. You know sis that I prefer both 'books & movies' XX love ya sis

• Manga. I have found so many stories I'd never heard of on free manga sites, and they are cool. When I first started I was confused because you read the panels backwards, lol

• Anime is better than manga because you the feel for it! HAHAHA ANIME ALL THE FUCK WAY!!! Yeah but manga has the full story as anime only has part of the story!!!

• Anime always stirs up more emotion inside me than manga. Sure, manga contain some elements that aren't present in anime and they can clear up plot holes, but I just can't empathize that much with pictures.

• I prefer anime but it depends. Some mangas have terrible anime adaptations. It also depends on the genre.

• Anime. I like to be able to relax and just watch instead of read. I like reading but sometimes you just wanna chill. And I'm not gonna lie the tits are usually pretty great in animes.

• Manga because the stories are better and they go more in depth with everything.

• anime because there's more 雰囲気

• Manga look so much better and cuter than anime does

• anime is shorter time to do and I like how short it is to reading a manga.