Which band is better?

• Blink-182
  • Green Day
  • How can you put me in this position i love both
  • they both suck (may God forgive you for this sin)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a big Blink-182 fan. Green Day was hot for their first album that came out when I was in high school, but I didn't love the direction they went after that. Blink-182, before I even knew who they were, I heard their songs and was like "whoa, this is the sound I've been looking for." And I'm a HUGE rap guy, it takes a lot for rock music to infiltrate my music rotation. There's a part of me leftover from being a kid in the 80s that was always a wannabe SoCal kid, riding BMX bikes or skateboarding, etc, and something about their music just embodies that whole vibe to me. I also like that they have the two guys who can sing, whether back and forth, harmonized, or solo from song to song, it gives them an extra boost of uniqueness and variety.👍 They also seem like wicked chill dudes, always thought they were pretty funny guys.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Green Day has to be the answer, they've just had a lot more history and a lot more fame.

I recently started listening to blink-182 though and they're fuckin' great too.

• All the people voting for Green Day...

I'm not like you guyyyyys, I'm not like you.

Blink 182 > Green Day; Song for context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yda38oRlEfM

• Blink-182 would have been better if they did less experimenting so I'm with Green Day on this one.

• Imma go with Green day

• "Take off your pants and jacket"

Blink-182 for me

• Green day!!

• Option D. Death to all but metal

• I don't listen to either of them.

• They both suck.

What Girls Said 4