What are your thoughts on the terrorism of paris?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a Muslim living in Paris it did shake me up.
    - First of all I was shocked and disgusted, the people who died could of been people I cared about and even me, when these terrorist killed, they killed everybody on their way, and even Muslims could've been in the lot (wouldn't surprise me if some of the victims were Muslims, these terrorist don't care about anything, just remember the Muslim police officer who got killed in January during Charlie Hebdo's attacks).
    - Confusion: I have no idea what Isis wants. The Muslim population isn't benefiting AT ALL from all of this, if anything we're just going to get more hated and persecuted for something we didn't do, we're going to pay for their acts.
    - Fear, because it could happen again, and as I said earlier if it happens I have as much possibility to get attacked as the others. They are hungry for blood and don't care about your religion actually, they kill more Muslims than non Muslims anyways.

• every sentence sounds so defensive.

• Maybe or it can just be simply their own government

• @XOXOME16 Yes and even in that case, I can remind you that Muslims ARE revolting against their governments, and I think you know what happened to us and we spoke up, the death tolls and political prisoners number speak for themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• I predict more violence in the future. With hundreds of thousands of undocumented migrants flooding into Europe, you don't really know who you are letting in. I realize many might be peaceful, but even small numbers of actual fighters is a problem. Judging by the casualty rate they really knew what they were doing, and how to properly use their weapons. My guess is that these were trained militants, and I think further attacks will occur in Europe. We've seen riots, clashes, rapes, and assaults occur due to the culture clash, but those are crimes of passion. This was a well planned target. Europe wants immigrants for cheap labor, but profit margins are not always worth the cost.

What Girls Said 7

• It's horrible and I hope their goverment is doing everything they can to try to prevent this from happening a second time.

• FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT I'm done I throw my hands ups I'm fuvking done with this bs bashing Muslims left and in social media fucking stupid ass people yeah I'm cursing fw I am raging Muslim some one arrest me for being angry fuck this bs fuck it fuck Isis these bs call themselves Muslim deadass fr on my life I know for fact it isn't real god save me please if it were any other Muslim country no would even know about there are 1000s of little CHILDREN being MURDERED in the middle as I type this

• It's horrible of course and I still don't know what to make of it. It was inevitable and predictable. And there doesn't seem to be a way to prevent this. All methods are either pure discrimination, a complete breach of human rights, or an act of cowardice that gives the terrorists more power.

• I wasn't surprised with who the terrorists were. Yet Everyone is still focused on people judging their religion while others are grieving for their loss. Like open your eyes people. I feel like im the only person who is not in complete denial.

• Horrible but expected.

• obviously it sucks and I feel bad for everyone what are your thoughts?

• it's a shame. i want european nations to kick out bad people and prevent them from coming in.

• So do the same as what America has been trying to do but people lose their shit when they do it

• @XOXOME16 Yeah because to be frank we are a nation of immigrants. Hell my great-grandfather (moms side) immigrated to this country from sicily because he pissed off a rival gang by killing someone he shouldn't have His son cut all ties with his family out of morality (my family no longer bears that shame because of my grandfather, He was a good man unlike his dad. You want to kick me out. Well thats interest because not only was I born here, my parents were born here, and they both served in the military and on my fathers side I have ancestor who came over on the mayflower, and another signed the declaration of independence (Stephen Hopkins Rhode island, The drunkard.)
      Like it or not this country is made of immigrants.

• @Waffles731 i didn't ask for your life story nor do i care for it. I know what your saying. I go to school. Idc about your life. Idc if the country is made up of immigrants (even though that statement isn't completely true) What does that have to do with what i said? You clearly took it out of context

What Guys Said 8

• Its a horrible act from ISIS, trying to conquer us with fear
    in my opinion its our turn to terrorise them !

Just blowup something holy of thiers or inject the terrorist prisoners with Pig blood

What makes me the sickest is that a lot of muslims actaully support ISIS (eventhough they dont join them) A lot of those Muslims say we are unworthy to walk on the lands of thier Alla wich makes me sick, they pretend like they are entiteld to the entire earth

Just blow those fuckers off the earth, world would be a better place with such a hatefull, and aggrassive religion like the Islam
    (not saying all muslims are bad, from what i see the mayority of the people who live in Islamitic lands are this way)

• The same as terrorism everywhere... unneccessary violence

• I guess ISIS wasn't taught what the US and other countries did to Germany once it was all said and done.

I watched a speech given by Patton in which he briefly mentioned his flight over Germany right after the war had ended. Chilling is an understatement.

• A taste of things to come.

• If you sow ''refugees'' you reap dead people. By the way, to all muslims saying how heartbroken they are, we know very well that you feel joy about our people dying. You always support morally your muslim brethren.

• Its sad, prayers are with them. Makes me want to fight ISIS even more so than before.

• I think that it really brought out the real opinions of the people on here. Ignorant pricks, all of them

• It's violence. Of course, when it happens in the western world, all hell breaks loose. It seems im one of a few who recognize that these sort of things happen weekly in muslim countries. Granted, Im half french and have family in Paris, so it did hit close to home. Thankfully none were in those areas. Rip to those who left us this way, this goes for Beirut, Bhagdad, and Paris

• I agree a life in the western world is not more valuable than one in muslim countries, but the thing is France is our neighbor, we have a relationship with France we live in the civilized part of the world.
      Regocnize it or not, Europe is by far more peaceful than the middle east, we are not like the middle east, the middle east is at war. There are so many horrible things going on down there, if we were to grieve worldwide each time we would do nothing else. We need to stop Islamic state no matter what, neither the middle east nor the western world are safe with them around.

• Forgive me for saying this but I do believe they are going to make an attempt to invade/attack the United states but they will probably do it in a subtle manner if so I hope they don't but a part of me feels that they are trying to get here

• Islamic state is not the issue. The issue is oppression, thinking one group is better than the other, that one religion is better than another. No one is better than another, we all bleed the same blood. IS is the product of the issue. But I do agree that IS should be taken care of.