What is wrong with Facebook?

I have an iPod touch 4 that I've had for the past 3 or 4 years. Its making me mad because Facebook app keeps crashing. Usually it takes a month or two before it crashes. I tried deleting the app like I always do then I tried updating it I even tried turning off my ipod and turning it back on it still didn't help. I'm trying to upload a video from a concert I went to last night but it still crashes. I don't have a phone. I can't get a new one till March. I won't be able o live without Facebook for 4 months. I don't like my laptop because its so freaking slow. I can't do it on the safari app because it just looks weird to me. Also. Can't upload videos on the safari app and sometimes even the safari app crashes too. What is wrong with it? How can I fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any time a computer or mobile device gets older than about 3 years old, it's going to stop working well. You need to replace it.

If you check out the app review comments in the App Store, you can see if others are having the same problems you are.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• well your ipod is old.
    also this site crashes all the fucking time on my iphone5s, mines pretty old 2

• I think the problem is FB itself. With their latest updates they messed up many things.