LG G3 Boot Loop fix?

My LG G3 is stuck in a boot loop. It only stays only stays on when it is charging otherwise it will just keep trying to reboot itself. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Any ideas what caused it? Do you have a backup?

Try a Factory Reset as said here:
    www.verizonwireless.com/.../

> Ensure the device is power off.
    (Note If screen is frozen, remove/reinsert battery.)
    > Press and hold the Volume Down button then press and hold the Power button.

> When the System recovery screen is displayed, release both buttons.
    > Select Factory data reset.
    (Note Utilize the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.)
    > Select Yes.
    (Note Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete.)
    (Note To setup the device after the reset has completed, refer to Initial Activation and Setup.)

What Guys Said 2

• Factory reset. A few months ago, my LG G3 got a software update from Verizon and was stuck in such a mode.

However, if you have an SD card, take it out and then try and reboot. That might work before the factory reset is necessary. You may have to attempt to reboot several times because it might hang at different points in the reboot process. Still, REMOVE ANY SD CARD FIRST. That seems to be the culprit. I learned the hard way: BEFORE ANY SOFTWARE UPDATE, REMOVE THE SD CARD, THEN REBOOT.

• Rooted or no?

What Girls Said 0