How would you feel if your friend said they don't think you're a real friend and it's time they cut you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• First I'd ask for an explanation. If they have a point, respect their decision and fly away like the newly freed birdy I have just become. If its some bs, tell them its bs and to fornicate w/ themselves and leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be upset, but would move on. If I wasn't a real friend for them then I would hope they find one.

What Guys Said 5

• Pretty sad really. I already don't have any friends and if I had one that said that I'd feel like shit tbh...

• I wouldn't like it, but I'd think that that friend was never a real friend.

• That would be disappointing, but I guess that is their choice to make.

• It depends on what made them say it

or sad, or more like 'yes it's about time.'

• I'd be upset but I would respect their decision and walk away never looking back.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd feel horrible, but I'd also reflect on my actions. Was I a bad friend? What event would make them say that? This type of thing doesn't come out of nowhere... Learn what you can from this situation, and try to not make the same mistakes in the future.

• Before they even finish the sentence, I would walk away. Wait, why was I friends with this person in the first place?

• I've had this happen to me recently. And let me tell you it feels like you've been stabbed in the chest, and I have only gotten over the anger by realizing it's not my loss. Someone who can treat me like that doesn't deserve to be part of my life anyway. So now it's silent treatment and we work together so that's been fun but I don't care. If she wants to be immature like that, we'll just have a contest to see who can care less.

• I would feel so bad!

• Oh she did. My best friend told me why I wasn't replying if I "fucking cared", when I was busy with my own family all day. Called me a "shit friend" and then said "it's over". What the hell is that? We're not in a relationship!