Have you and a friend ever liked the same boy or girl?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Its only happened once to me so far and neither of us got the guy but I prevented him from getting her because he did not want to date somebody and put a wedge in our friendship. I found out years later, he did not think I was mater enough to be his girl.

• Nope, that has never happened.

• no not really.

• Yeah over the years my friend at the time always seemed to like the guy I liked whenever I told her. I am the "fat" friend and can be quite shy so to a young teens when I was that age I was repulsive. She would deliberately flirt with them infront of them, get their numbers and once even kissed one guy infront of me.

• Not seriously liked. We have agreed on the attractiveness of those unattainable guys which is fine because that's not going to happen for any of us anyways. But no one we've actually had feelings for.

• I'm glad to say no. My best friend and I have different tastes in men 😁

• yes, and it was hard because I liked him and then my friend suddenly starting liking him and flirting and stuff and I felt upset and like I had to compete with her. Glad she got over him lol

• Me and my best friends Georgia are like the same person and so whenever I like someone she likes the same person and whenever she likes someone I like the same person... but we don't like fight over the person we just kinda see what happens lol

• No, but my friend just jokes around with her but he doesn't do it on purpose :)

• Yeah. We got over him lol

• I guess you can say that, we slept with the same guy before.

• yes its bad becuase it can mess up the friendship

• Thankfully no. But awkwardly my crush (who likes me) has a best friend who also likes me...

• No, but me and my sister have 😳

• Yup! Twice, ironically it was the same guy. The first friend was with him previously so she backed off and said she thought we would be a better match. The second girl practically threw our friendship under the bus.

What Guys Said 10

• She was a beauty. Voice of an angel, legs like crafted works of art from one of those Renaissance sculptor blokes. She had a strange interest in engineering that always got her a raised eyebrow from the lads she worked with, but they tended to ignore her. Kept their distance, let her do her thing you know?
    Me and my best friend both wanted to get to know her, if you know what I mean. To learn about this mysterious young lady, and her alien ways. In some ways I feel bad for what happened, but my friend - always a believer in the brother's code - stopped going after her when he found out I had feelings for her. Said something about not wanting it to obstruct our friendship. I spent a long three weeks going over his words. I think I made the right choice, and I thank him for his willpower.
    Eventually we got together. Her father actually got into some legal dispute with her local council, and for quite a while she stuck around with me to escape their scorn. One thing led to another, and well... Yeah.
    Poor Garrus.
    pre04.deviantart.net/.../..._by_brinx2-d5k52h0.jpg

• Me and my old buddy back in elementary school used to like the same girl for reasons I still don't understand. I guess I didn't even like her as much as I simply wanted to play along with him and pretend I do but that's something I realized only later since at the time I didn't even know what "liking a girl" actually was.

• Yes, has happened several times. I always got the girl though, except for one time when the girl chose him... but weeks later broke up with him because she wanted me.
    Suprisingly, none of my friendships were affected by that.

• haha, in elementary school.

There was this other boy, we were in 4th grade and 10 years old.

I remember beating him up real bad because of this.. I still sometimes feel sorry

• No, not that I'm aware of.

• I wouldn't know; me and my friends don't tell each other anything

Lol I like them but I'll never trust them

• Nah.. I'm into completely different women than the rest of my friends which is awesome!

• Nope, it was almost the case but no

• If we have no one ever mentioned it

• Yeah, in the 3rd grade.