Do you guys have a place that nobody knows is yours but you go there to be yourself?

I have about a two foot space from my bed and the wall. That nobody knows about and because my bed frame is big and tall, I go to get away from the world and be in my own. I go there to read and listen to music.

43

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm I guess probably the bathroom because no one bugs me in there. Except at home sometimes because there aren't great boundaries in my family. Eh, it's alright.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• gag is my happy place
    gag is my sad place
    gag is my place
    i love gag

• I don't, but wish i had something like that, it would be so cool.

What Girls Said 3

• nah not really. when I'm by myself people usually have an idea of where i am. I'm okay with that.

• Everyone already knows this but, my patio. I just like to sit there and read my books.

• Under my bed. There is a little door and all my stuffed animals are there from when I was little and from recently lol and I hide from the world

• That is the coolest thing ever!

• I know right! I also stuck those little glow in the dark stars in there and it looks really cool haha I've actually fell asleep in there before.