Whats the biggest issue you have with yourself?

0|0
20|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• The issue I have with myself is that I'm such a perfectionist. I'm totally and utterly obsessed with perfection and it's making my life more difficult. I do realize that perfection doesn't exist, but I wanna be perfect and have a perfect life, I can't just stop feeling that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm giving up on very important things in my life...

0|1
    0|1
  • my confusing personality and how i have a hard time understanding people's feelings. blah. the struggle. aha

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very vindictive.

0|1
    0|0
  • no confidence at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm too nice to the point that I let others use me to their advantage.

1|0
    0|0
    • I used to be like you, then I had the wake up call no I'm not a push over

• My attitude and can be easily taken advantage of!

0|0
    0|0
    • You can change that be telling them to piss off when they try too

• Everything

0|0
    0|1
  • persistence. or lack thereof.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too sensitive/caring.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too nice

1|0
    0|0
  • My personality.. It's so.. When I'm nice I'm really nice when I'm not.. I'm really not. It's like one extreme to another. Can't find a balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of time management

0|0
    0|0
  • weight and my nose

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt myself too much 😞

0|0
    0|0
  • my nose..

*filler*

0|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with it you're beautiful

• thank you but everyone says its too big, so I'm just really conscious of it

• don't be.
      They're jealous of how beautiful you are with your strong cheekbones and big beautiful eyes.
      When they point their finger at you there is always three pointing back at them

• I'm too quiet. 🤐

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not as outgoing as I'd like to be Lolol

0|0
    0|0
  • I want my skin to have less flaws and I want to lose weight because I want to model. Also I feel like I'm moving too slow and not accomplishing the things I dream of. I believe I have a lot of potential but don't do much about it. I think I might live in too mych fear since I've been rejected a lot before. I often spend a lot of the say fantasizing about the better version of myself when I have a job and relationship.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• my strange face

and still seeing myself as my 16 year old self

0|1
    0|0
  • These answers are fascinating.

My answer is that I have a hard time forcing myself to do things I loathe, even when they're very important and no one else can or would do them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Health :/ everything will flip for me once I get that straighten out

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about shit

0|1
    0|0
  • my depression and anxiety, most of the time they don't affect me but when they do its often the least convenient time hahahah

0|0
    0|1
  • lol my attention span is that of a 1 year old

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I will admit, I don't have the highest intelligence, particularly social intelligence. I suppose that is my biggest issue. Otherwise, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • im an dick. i dont want to be but im also not a liar so im stuck between a rock and a hard place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what it is exactly. I think it's just how my brain is wired in general.

I was that kid (who is now that guy) who just isn't savvy. Like, I was in the special ed classes. Some people thought I was mentally sick as a kid. I'm weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not knowing how to find what I want to find

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me Mister Lazy

0|1
    0|0
  • My height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am one stubborn bastard :\

0|0
    0|0
  • My Skin...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have issues with myself, other than a shy bladder.

0|0
    0|0
  • negativity

0|0
    0|0