Do girls like chocolate more than boys?

Do you like chocolate?

• Yes
  • No
Sorry the question is supposed to mean - Do girls like chocolate more than boys like chocolate? But interpret it how you want haha

Most Helpful Girl

• As we can see on the poll, apparently it's true. :P Never thought about it, but now that you're making me think about it, I can actually agree. Most of my girl friends love chocolate a lot more than most of my guy friends. I would like to know why that's the case though.

• No actually it doesn't look true haha. Only 74% of girls like chocolate while 86% of guys like it. This isn't a large enough sample to make conclusions yet though

• No the poll is to whether or not you personally like chocolate

• Thank you for MHG ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• I love chocolate. But to be fair, I have to admit that I'm Swiss. We just have too much awesome chocolate here. I don't want to sound overtly patriotic but chocolate is one thing we really know how to make (the only country in the world that is a serious competitor is Belgium). If you've tasted Swiss chocolate, you will never want to go back to this terrible, oversweetened cardboard-like Hershey crap (sorry, but it's true). So yeah, for my taste buds it's awesome to live in Switzerland and I do love chocolate so much. For my belly, it's not quite as awesome :-).

What Girls Said 20

• Do I personally like chocolate? Meh.

Put it this way. If given the choice between chocolate ice cream or no ice cream I'd take no ice cream.

If given the choice between a peanut butter cup or no peanut butter cup I'd take the peanut butter cup.

• Yes! I'd rather have chocolate then a boyfriend 🍫 lol

• I love chocolate. I'm not sure if women like it more than men - that's the stereotype but is it really true? Probably not. My last ex loved chocolate but was allergic to it so he couldn't eat any more than a tiny square.

• Yeah just wanted to see if it is true, looks like boys like chocolate more than girls like chocolate atm haha

• No. I hate chocolate.

• No boys over flowers! hahaha

• The answer to both interpretations of your question: YES.
    Why, you may ask? Well that's simply because...
    i0.wp.com/.../tumblr_mvrva9D1oM1qaqps8o1_500.gif

😂💕🍫

• When it comes to me, hell yes LOL

• Lol maybe but i dont love chocolate as much as i used to when i was younger but the rare times i have it these days, i simply love it and enjoy it :D
    But i always love boys more than chocolate <3 ;)

• I know I do :D

• Yesss! Gimme all the chocolate!

• Yes, thats bc I prefer a man not a boy.

• Yes dark chocolate.

• Hahaha no 😂

• maybe girls are just more vocal about it

• And flowers too :P

• Yassss food before dudes. ;)

• Maybe , just Beckham 🙄🤔

• What an odd question

• Lately, yes. I'm indifferent towards people lately, men included. Chocolate is still alright with me.

I think both genders can appreciate the deliciousness that is chocolate.

• Chocolate doesn't fuck other girls behind your back.

• Neither do ALL guys

• Chocolate comes with a 100% guarantee.

What Guys Said 7