How can I gain more confidence?

Okay so how can I look or "come off " looking confident? Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• The absolutely most important key, is to not care what people think about you.

The more you take what everyone says to heart, the more captive you are to the opinions of others, and the less independent you will be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just spend time with yourself and learn to love yourself. The past two years I've spent ample amount of time with myself, secluding myself from others. Without hearing the flaws they talk about within themselves (which causes me to reflect on my own self and view flaws in a negative light that I'd prior not cared about), I learned to accept who I am fully.

I accept that I have flaws and that they might be a deal breaker for some people, but for other people those flaws are my quirks. And quirks are great. Quirks add character. They make you an individual.

What Guys Said 1

• BODY LANGUAGE. plenty of advice on the internet about this. just watch your body language but make it look natural

What Girls Said 4

• Eye contact, posture, and I also suggest to be well informed. Read the news, so you have something to talk about with people (weird but it works, trust me).

• Just pretend you are hot!

• Coming off confident is very hard to do but once you have conquered the skill, people will see you differently. You have to feel comfortable in your clothing everywhere you go first off. Its important to smile as much as possible and most importantly, don't give a shit about what people think of you. Be yourself and be proud of it! You can't let the little things bother you.

• You have to sleep more than 14 hours to look young and eat less or only sea food not to get fat, and shop at knock off stores. And dye your hair blonde