With all the attention on Paris, lets also say a prayer for all the people lost in Beirut, Lebanon after a suspected ISIS bomb there?

With the Lebanese people having a day of mourning, lets add to their prayers :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's so sad. Also, a prayer for pakistan/ Afghanistan. I feel like it was barely on the news.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes indeed, no Human Being deserves to die in such a horrendous situation, I send my deepest prayers to all the people suffering from war and terror, from Paris, to Lebanon, Syria , Gaza and all the rest #PrayfortheWorld

• of course !
    thats what Im trying to say since yesterday :(
    Rip and praying for the whole world

• Yes! Thank you ❤

• you're a good person

• Paris attack was done by Mossad and their allies , the ISIS.
    Only Israel stands to benefit from attacks on Paris.
    Bro read tht statement of Isreali pm. isreail has been involved in the paries attack. Coz ISIS is the group of isreail military. ISIS is fighting for greater isreail. and the paries attack was the part of tht plan to stop the franch support for palestin.
    Citizens of Europe please wake up and feel the terrorism of zionist in occupied Palestine. It's what you felt two nights ago in France

• Hatss off to youu im lebanese :)

What Guys Said 8

• It's weird how the attention is usually drawn to the western world when there's an attack like this but people neglect to realize that daesh has destroyed lives all over the region. They should all get equal amount of media attention. Their lives aren't worth less.

• sadly in the eyes of the media, their lives are 'worth less' :(

• there is an old journalism say, which goes as follows:

' one life lost in the USA is worth 100 life lost in the rest of the Western World and a million lives lost in the Third World...'

Says it all :(

• That's so sad and brutal.. :(

• My thoughts are definitely with them, too.

The whole thing is just very frustrating and I wish people all over the world could have peace. :(

• We might as well pray for the whole world while we're at it. Hell, the whole universe and all beings who will ever live in it.

• Of course, of course.

• Sadly i was unaware of this. They will be in my prayers tonight

• well thank you for your prayers, this is really thoughtful.

• I'll say a prayer for Lebanon. Actually went to a lebanese restaurant for lunch today, always talk to the owner and wanted to check his family was okay.

I'll follow that cartoonists advice, and instead of praying for paris, have a glass of champagne for them.