Ronda Rousey Vs Holly Holms?

holms won round 1 yes!!! down with rousey!

who is going to take it?

• Rousey
  • Holms
opps question too late! ROUSEY GOT KNOCKED THE EFF OUT! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so glad that bitch got her head kicked off and ko'd I hate how everyone always has to put an aura behind someone who is undefeated for a long time and now the skank will not get anymore move deals hopefully. Also she was so disrespectufl towards holly during weigh ins and befoer the fight started she offered to touch gloves but ronda didn't touch that's what you get she was so fake and she had the gull to call her fake when she is dating a guy who abused his ex wife.

• She also didn't give any post fight interviews! What a poor sport!

• thanks bro

• Another insignificant answer, from an insignificant ass

What Girls Said 2

• I knew that was going to happen and i'm pretty glad, I really like Holly Holms, she has a great personality and she's humble.

• Yeah, I like her way more than Rousey.
      I don't get why she was a huge underdog though.

• The betting odds were wack! it's like +1000 for Holm

• Wow, I didn't know that.

• HOLMSSSSS.

What Guys Said 5

• That shit was crazy. Trying to stand up with a striker, could've called that. I don't know why everyone hates Rousey, I love cocky athletes, haha. I don't trust any fighting sport to be on the up and up though, this will be parlayed into Rousey-Holm 2 and 3, and Dana White buys a bigger mansion.

• It was amazing!!!
      The bettings odds were +1000 for Holm at one point Thursday! I should've bet but bitcoins price went up and I cheaped out LOL

• Wow. You gotta take that line, especially in a fighting sport. One punch will get you rich, son!

• I wonder if Holly Holms would be able to defeat Cristiane - The Cyborg Santos :P

cdn2.vox-cdn.com/.../640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg.jpg

• The problem with Ronda is that she was fighting an ex-boxer and who also has great kick boxing ability. Ronda was also smaller than her opponent and she made some errors. I think if they fought again that the outcome will be same. Maybe now Ronda will show Mayweather some respect because whether you like him or not, he beat and schooled 99% of his opponents except for Jose Luis Castillo (in their first fight).

• I wouldn't say she's smaller, she's just shorter but more stocky.
      Holm is hell of a kick boxer though. I'm soo glad she won.

• I didn't see that bit, I just saw the ending where Holms kicked her in the head. I am not a UFC fan but I'm glad Ronda lost after the shit she was speaking about Mayweather.

• She talks a lot about a lot of fighters

• Holms to win with a 2nd round knock out.😂

• Omg I love how that fight went !

• Me too! It's about dam time! Loud mouth bully ass Rousey