All right you alcoholics, what food tastes absolutely amazing to you specifically when you are tipsy/drunk?

For me it's peanut Butter.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a bit tipsy at a party last night and my friend was feeding me cheesy bread with marinara dip that came with the pizza and it was sooo good! Also I discovered that cranberry juice, 7-up, and peach schnapps makes a drink that tastes like watermelon and cherry jolly ranchers.

• You were being fed?

• Oh I was picturing her literally grabbing food and with her own hand stuffing it in your mouth...

• she's politely held things out for me to bite before, girls do that. of wee spoon feed each other ice cream at times. Like "hey I found a big piece of cookie dough open your mouth!"

Most Helpful Guy

• Back in my beer drinking days I used to LOVE breakfast sandwiches and breakfast burritos.

What Girls Said 3

• Cake. Whenever I drink a lot I always get a craving for cake. I think I have a picture where I face planted in a cake once and ate my way out. Best adventure ever.

• Preztels and chips

• Poutine, mess plates.

• Ahh that sounds actually really good right now...

• It's so delicious... especially with some jalapeño peppers 😍😍😍😍

What Guys Said 2

• salty foods/snacks , including peanut

• Candy, anything sugary or salty really.

Hav'nt been an alky in years though.