What do you think of comments like this at difficult times like these?

I think it's disgusting. And no I am not muslim but I know plenty of people who are and they are mourning just as much as we are. I'm truly disappointed that humanity has reached to this. I saw this on facebook where a muslim was mourning for paris and the rest of the world

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems like a radical Israelite. There will always be people like this in the world. It is the job of the rest of us to stand up to them regardless of affiliation. I know Muslims get a lot of heat right now because a lot of the terrorists are Muslim, but that is no excuse.

• I don't know how any human has the ability to say such a thing and so freely. I don't think muslims deserve this

Most Helpful Girl

• Keyboard warriors be like...

• Yes, that's all they are... keyboard warriors

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He needs a big dildo up his ass

• Why muslims are called terrorist.. We are not.. Now i'm affraid to tell my friends that i am a muslim and belive me I quite normal as you guys

• Trust me I know. Terrorism has no religion. People say nasty things