What was your first dance like?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I think my first dance was in middle school.. I remember it being fun. I was way more outgoing back then than I am now lol

I never went to prom and I don't dance at weddings and stuff lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it was fun and exciting... I wore my first red dress and i was an hour late... i had guy call me hot and catcall me and than i saw my friend and she looked so pretty and we all just had a blast dancing and being embarssed because our teacher was looking at us... and i saw girls grinding on guys and it was funny because it looked like she was turning him on... but we were just in junior high... and we took a group picture and i felt happy... at the end of the night we went home and i changed and put on my pjs which were shorts and a t-shirt and my online boyfriend at the time would call me and we would just talk about everything and i would fall asleep... happy... and that was that! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• My first dance with a guy was a while ago and I danced with a SUPER SUPER SUPER cute guy he was tall and blonde blue eyes kind of like Leo Dicaprio 😍🔥
    I mean I did get PAIRED with him and this was 2 years ago, i've danced with guys before that but next to them looking at each other not like REAL classy dancing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never danced with a guy, like properly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never danced before.

0|0
    0|0
  • fun and exciting

0|0
    0|0