What do you mostly love about life :) <3 ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's complicated. That's what I love :D. Being so, I can choose to be anything and do anything as of what I like.

• thanks for the MHG, I do hope you can see my way of life :D, if you had realised it, it would at first feel so depressing at knowing how complicated our life is and the world too, but then you'll realise since it is so complicated, you can practically be anything, do anything. (Although you might not be good at stuff for e. g. you want to be scientist for medicine making, but you're not good in chemistry, you just need to devote your life in chemistry and you'll need to love it, then you can improve greatly and achieve your goal). Don't give up from anything you want to become, literally if someone tells you that there is no way you can be that, they are so-called stupid :D. Don't ever think they're right.

• Thanks! :) <3

• Right. I forgot that you're most probably might not be at midnight time like me :), for a second I was like how are you replying xD.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind people
    and kids
    however kind people are rare nowadays but seeing real human beings are still alive thats what makes me happy

What Guys Said 10

• Myself ! :) hahaha kidding

Well

• Life is about enjoying the small things, not the grandiose gestures and possessions!

• Food and drink
    #Teamhungry

• Nothing like a cool drink on a hot day, Refreshing!
    Plus sight seeing.

• probably family and friends

• It is edible.

• I love love. Simple. hehe 😄💕

• That I met @ElissaDido

• having the chance to live it.

• wine, women, song, and friends to enjoy it with

What Girls Said 7

• my fam! I'm the youngest of 8 kids so were all like best friends lol But best friends still get in fights but also still apologize so were not all perfect but we love each other :) Also the ocean (I'm a California girl so...) and my friends which include my pets :P

• It's a blessing to be alive and experience something so beautiful.

• I love gag!

• Love :)
    Love between friends
    Love between family
    Love between a couple
    Love amongst all of your peers

• I love going through different experiences. Seeing new things, meeting new people. Sometimes everyday feels like the same, but it's not and I think when you realize that there's beauty in change.

• the mystery

• The sights and being able to be who I want in life... Other than that... Nothing