If you could make a story of a guy, what would he be like and what would the love interest be like?

Most Helpful Girl

• He would be average or slightly above average in looks, very brave, decent and a complete gentleman. His love interest would also be an intelligent woman with average or above average looks (I simply hate the "good looking hero-heroine stereotype).

What Girls Said 1

• he would be sweet and kind but dying

What Guys Said 3

• I have been writing a story for some time now and the two main characters (male and female) have a weird relationship that evolves from childhood friendship, to hatred of one another, to indifference and then in the end they live and let live and eventually fall in love.

• My guy would be a very large guy, like 6'4 with massive shoulders and a moderate amount of muscle. He wouldn't be particularly attractive in the face, though. He'd be quiet, and say very little, even to people that he liked. He wouldn't be a particularly book smart man, but he'd have a large amount of common sense and street smarts. He wouldn't really be into the concept of fighting for the sake of it, but he would fight with all his might to save the people he loved.

His love interest would be a tall women, 5'11 or 6'0. She'd be a snarky, quick-witted, extrovert who never runs out of things to say. She'd try hard to do right by people, even with her rather assholish ways.

• He'd be like me, we're all a walking story