Do you know any chronic complainers?

People that have to bitch and moan about something all the time, or they would run out of things to says?

• Yes
  • No
  • Know a lot of them!
  • I am one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I know one or two.

It is apparently possible to only see the bad in every situation. Even if that situation is your boyfriend giving you a Valentine's Day gift lol

• Yeah, some people are just living in a dark world!

• Yeah... lol

This person was telling me how she was disappointed about the gift. Even though they'd been dating for like 2 weeks at the time and she had said she needed a car charger. He got her one. She was mad.

But I mean... I would have been thrilled about getting something I specifically said I wanted/needed :p

• Yeah, gotta love gifts :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely encountered people like that... let's just say I don't stay around them much!

Life is tough enough as it is, don't want to deal with someone else's added pessimism.

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 4

• yes, my friend is always bitching. his family is struggling but he complains even when we're hanging out together

• Oh shit dude that is totally me. I tone it down but yea, Complaining! YEAH!

• One of my closest friends

• God yes, suck the life right out of you.