Is life a gift or a curse?

No one chose to be here, yet here we are. All we are doing while we are young is studying, so that one day we can work. All we are doing when we get older is working, so that we can live. We are literally working almost our entire life, so that we can afford to live, so that we can work. And those so called friends just end up leaving you, just like that, poof, after 3 whole years, and you are left to drown all alone in your room in the misery of all the pleasant memories, and all that used to be good, which will never be back. What am I doing wrong? How to look positively and lie to myself that it will get better, while in reality it seems it would just get worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your remind me of a good family friend (who I call my aunt, but she's not by blood). Absolutely amazing and kind hearted woman. She's very smart too. She is close to retiring age and works seven days a week, and makes sure to never miss church (very religious woman). However, she too feels alone, betrayed by her friends and ignored by her family. But the reason she keeps going on is because she doesn't give up hope.

What I am trying to say is that you have to find hope in something, anything to hold on to. My aunt finds hope in God (and me cause she loves me lol).

Most Helpful Guy

• We have it, and we're not gonna get a second chance at it. So you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

What Girls Said 4

• I am agree with you completely... I think this is why I given up at life. I do what I want and whatever I want! Which is eat, anime, sleep, gag, and movies.. And on a good day ill dress as pretty as i can get because apple knows my youth is going to be gonessoon.

• Reminded me a bit of the myth of sisyphus :p
    It s both at the same time :p
    You have good and bad experiences.
    The bad experiences are here to teach you and make you appreciate the good experiences.

• Despite the pain and difficulties, I hope that one day you will find that one thing/person that will make you say, "it was worth it."

• I see it as a gift

What Guys Said 1

• It's a curse. Life is hell! Really we are just all slaves working all our lives for nothing. Only way it is any what good is if you are rich but for most that isn't possible. That being said there is no reason to be a pussy and mope about it. Maybe with some luck you will get rich and no longer be a slave or at least find something you enjoy enough to make you forget the hell you are in. But at least you know some day you will die and at that point none of this shit matters.