Know when to die or how to die?

I have a hard time choosing between these dilemmas.. interesting to know what you guys think about them!

Would you rather know when to die or how to die?

Most Helpful Guy

• When? When I'm sure I have no regrets.
    How? in my sleep

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd pick when. Cause if I knew how I'd die I'd be stressing everyday. Does it happen today? right now? tomorrow? If I know when then I can live towards that day and set goals to do before I die. But that's my opinion. Maybe it's cause people around me knew how they would die, but never knew when. It could drag on for 1 month or 10 years, which sucks you never know when it's gonna happen. Just that it's gonna happen.

• I totally agree with you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I'd pick how. If it's not preventable, then at least I can mentally prepare myself for any agony or pain that may come before my death. When doesn't matter for me. I'd rather die unexpectedly living my daily life than have the burden of knowing when I'll die. I don't want to feel the need to suddenly make something completely different out of my life.

• I wonder if people knew when they were going to die and can't change it if they would live life to the fullest, worried less and just enjoyed every minute of it.

• I don't want to know when or how I'm going to die. That will just stress me out. I don't do well like that.. with the time thing.

• I pick when...