How would you feel if you found out your boyfriend wants to sleep with another girl?

Say you have a boyfriend and he wants to sleep with a girl in his school. He has tried to talk to her maybe once but she didn't seem interested or she had a boyfriend but he still thinks about her from time to time. (There's Probably a 90% chance he'd sleep with her if she agreed)
Would this make you sad? Mad enough to dump him if you found out?

• Of course I'd dump him.
  • I'd be upset and Id probably dump him
  • I'd be sad but I don't know if I would dump him
  • I wouldn't dump him

Most Helpful Girl

• If my boyfriend doesn't want to be committed to me and would rather fantasize about another girl I'm not going to stay with him. That's like a warning saying he's probably going to end up cheating if the girl says yes.

• The girl doesn't like him

• Well still if he isn't committed with me and is longing for someone else then it doesn't seem I'm good enough for him since he's wanting another girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• If my girlfriend would want to have sex with another guy, it would not be a big deal for me. In fact, I've even told her in the past that she's free to do that if she feels the desire (so far it hasn't happened). In my opinion, using sex to define loyalty is rather stupid and kinda archaic. There is so much more that makes up a relationship than sex. It would be much harder for me if my girlfriend suddenly developed a crush on another guy and thought this other guy was a really funny, cool, awesome, smart dude than if she simply wanted to find out what it's like to fuck another man. Just because she's got another penis inside of her doesn't actually change anything about our relationship. I would still be the one that she loves more than anything else and the one she finds cool. Also, I believe jealousy has a lot to do with a lack of confidence and self-esteem. For example just because you love chocolate ice cream doesn't mean you hate all other flavors of ice cream. It's totally possible to like different flavors at the same time. In the same way, it's possible to fuck more than one person and still be in love with just one person. Also, just because my girlfriend enjoys sex with another guy does NOT mean she hates sex with me. It also doesn't mean I'm worse at sex. It simply means she likes different flavors of ice cream and doesn't want to just have one. I don't really see a problem with that.

I find open relationships much more practical and worthwhile because they bypass the big problems of monogamous relationships. I see that all the people who've answered this question so far are at least 3 years younger than me. Some are 8 or even 9 years younger. At that age, most people still have a limited experience with and a naive idea of long-term relationships. Many young people believe that they can be together for their whole life with one person and never desire anyone else. Unfortunately, that's usually not the case. If you have a healthy sex-drive, you will eventually get interested in other people. This is not weird or sinful or fucked up or anything like that, it's natural. It's biology. Now, if you're as conservative about it as everyone else here, you have two choices: do it in secrecy (cheat) or chastize yourself, try to suppress the desire and forget about this urge to try out other people. Both options are not exactly desirable. This is why I believe open relationships are the best way to go. Everyone can have his/her freedom and doesn't need

• to suppress anything. At the same time, it all happens out in the open. In an open relationship, I don't have to sit at home wondering why my girlfriend has to "work late night". I know she's with another man that I know and trust, I know where exactly she is, I know what she's doing, I know when she'll come home again and I know she will tell me everything about it if I feel the need to know the details. To me, this seems like the perfect mix of being madly in love with somebody AND STILL have fun with other people at the same time.
      Finally, I also find it strange that so many people want to dumb their SO for such a petty reason although it's the person they love so much. Maybe people here have never experienced true love. My girlfriend has done more for me than I could ever express in words. She's even left her home country, her family and all her friends and started a new career path in order to be with me. If I dumped her for such a stupid reason, I'd be the world's biggest idiot.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd break up with him right then and there. I'd refuse to throw out any self-respect by staying with him essentially as a place-holder, till the other girl he's got the hots for decides she's thirst or something.

• Never ever settle for the second place is my rule.

• Of course I'd dump him.

• The fact that he tried to do something about it (act upon his desires) like that with another woman, I don't tolerate that shit, so I'm out. For good.

• Is this even a question? 😂 I would definitely dump his ass lol!!

• Feel hurt and of course break up with him.

• I would dump his ass in a heartbeat.

What Guys Said 2

• If my girl wanted to fuck another guy I'd dump her on the spot.
    If I ever feel the need to fuck another girl that's not my girl, I'd break up cause there's something wrong, and I'm not a cheater.

• It would be a huge turn on. YUMYUM