Are people posting less?

I've posted 4 questions over the past 7 days with 0 replies... and it seems like people are posting less.

Lol.. even this post only received 2 answers... -_- back in the day it was a lot more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think. People probably just don't know how to answer your questions

Most Helpful Guy

• Ate your questions accompanied with huge walls of text? Those posts intimidate me lol

What Girls Said 2

• Well, that depends on the types of questions you're asking, too. Anonymous posts typically do not get as many responses. Neither do questions with paragraphs of text for other users to read.

• This site does seem to be dying down a bit. But it's pretty commonly known that if you ask a question anonymously you won't get as many responses as you would if you asked it with a moniker attached.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think GAG is as active as it used to be. When I first joined just a little over a year ago, I saw a lot more activity.