What is your fantasy world?

What is your fantasy world?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this amazing world that I've built up in my head.. It's based on one of the short stories I've been working on. This traveling female warrior rescues me from highwaymen after my caravan gets attacked. I'm the only survivor so she takes me along and trains me up so I'm not helpless in future encounters. I become incredibly indebted to her and would follow her to the end of the world if need be. That's the barebones tldr of the story lol

Anyway I wish I lived in a world with my female savior 😍😘

Most Helpful Girl

• There is green everywhere. It's the perfect temperature to sleep on the grass. None of the bugs bite or suck your blood in the middle of the night. Each creature respects and cares for the next. And we all get our energy from the earth and gifts our fellow creatures give. The trees give fruit to those who like them and for me, they give assorted chocolate bar fruit. And I never develop cavities or diabetes. I have animal friends that visit me and are so soft or so strong, like a fox or a triceratops. My boyfriend and I can yearn for the other and walk in a direction and see each other in a few minutes. And we can lie on the grass under the sky and make love. And the other people are kind and fun. I would have my own area to sleep but I could travel and sleep in a different place everynight and never encroach on anyone. Everyone spends most of the day alone experiencing nature and then whenever they yearned for company they found their loved one. Mother and children are together until the child reached puberty, then they would venture out on their own. Fathers would see their kids whenever they yearned. Everyone could find a mate for the rest of their lives, someone they clicked with and never tired of. Someone they always yearned for. They would make sweet love in the grass and say sweet things until the day they went back to the each and nourished her for all the years she had nourished them. And when that was done, everyone's conscious would live in the earth roaming the sky or river and finding their loved ones and smiling on everything they passed. Everyone would be at peace and satisfied, we'd all be happy and safe in a beautiful world.

What Guys Said 22

• Star Wars. There would be so much to explore and so many places to travel too.

Tbh, I'd probably be a Sith , but not inherently evil, rather due to the powers only the dark side of the force has to offer.

Like making someone who is dying stay alive , maybe even forever - Out of the same reason why Anakin Skywalker (before he wore the "Darth Vader Armor") chose the dark side - he wanted his love Padme not to die...

• Twilight I will love to be vampire ( cause they don't need food, water, and can survive on animal blood, they are immortal and they don't need to sleep, I hate sleeping I don't wanna sleep) but werewolf is more my thing , or vampire diaries again werewolf. Like Tyler Lockwood.
    After it Harry Potter. Or Narnia ( Cause there a lifetime = 1 minutes here) I will come here ever 20yr for 1 second, to become young, I wanna do so much in this life that this life feels short.

• Holy crap! wherever that is.
    here
    http://i.imgur.com/pDLPvFj.jpg

• Uh... you've never heard of Halo?

• Hehe whatever man

• I'm not "trying" to correct anything. I'm explicitly stating that the picture is definitely of the Halo ring.

• I don't necessarily have a whole made up world. But I do have a fantasy life. Sometimes I daydream about what my life would be like if I went down a different path. Or what if someone who isn't in my life anymore, was still here. I fantasize about stuff like that.

• Last man on earth and so many horny women

• Combination of Star Trek, Star Wars and Stargate world :P

• A place where time is nonexistent. A place where I can be left in peace for eternity to master the arts.

• where i could play games and not have to go outside

• Probably Narnia, or maybe Lord Of The Rings World :P

• It's a world rife with chaos and dangerrrr! And I'm the hero! 💪🏻

• A lover for everyone!

• OoT Hyrule when it's not in danger.

• digitalblasphemy. com

• The Mass Effect universe and Middle Earth.

• Where every girl wants to sleep with me

• Skyrim of course

• my fantasy world, is where no one could suffer or die in excruciating pain

• I imagine that I'm a billionaire

• A world full of hornet women and I'm the only guy. They would compete to see who had me for the night. I would be cooked for and pampered in attempts to gain my favor. Yeaaaaah , that would work for me.

• Horny !!! Hell in not looking to bee stung or be a part of a hive. 😂😂😂ROFLMAO

• a worlld with no violence and free power and food for all

• Somewhere beautiful sorounded by kind sexy girls

What Girls Said 15

• All my friends going to the same school (which is free lol and no bullying) and all of my family lives at most an hour away. My family is rich so that we have a vaca house somewhere on a beach and many other pretty places but we still live where we live now. We also would have house cleaners lol :P And I could have any pet I wanted without it eating or hurting me XD I would have a some secret getaway that only I know about (maybe a treehouse or something) And my crush=boyfriend lol :P Also that their would be sort of world peace. We still would have everyday problems like being pranked or spilling juice all over yourself in the car but no more ISIS and no more nuclear bombs or anything like that.

• My fantasy world would be in Game Of Thrones. I'd be by Daenerys side, helping her get the throne.

• hmmm... somewhere far far away like hawaii.

• i would so be headed to Hogwarts! My second choice would be to go hunt monsters, demons, and ghosts with sam, dean, and cas. But if i did that i would be dead a month later but it would be a bloody awesome month.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a0620594c2.jpg

• that is really beautiful...

i've had some recurrent dreams about this empty cottage right at the edge of some cliffs. the ocean is dark and stormy, but then the water drains away and all you see is sand and piles and piles of dark logs, all criss crossed together, and then the water surges back. it's much more dynamic, i'm not describing it well. a very alive, very vengeful ocean.

• Harry Potter's world and Wonderland <3

• Animal kingdom or magic kingdom in disneyworld

• kittens everywhere ♡

• A place where I can be surrounded by Andy Biersack and Sphynx cats 🐈

• My mind. ///

• a beautiful place kinda like new zealand where people's appearance are solely determined by their character and where i can finally feel free

• Planet Tierra (my planet! ☺️😆), the anime world, or The Hunger Games.

• no voielence, just peaceful we all get along an no one gets hurt

• equality and no war or fighting but that will never happen.

• i'm watching now the last mv of justin bieber cuz of Iceland beauty. It could be my fantasy world.