Getting facial surgery tomorrow, how do I calm down?

I've been pretty unattractive my whole life because of my weak jaw and overbite. I've been wearing braces for over a year now and I'm about to get surgery to move my jaw foward which will dramatically change my apperance. Here is an example before & after. I'm honestly freaking out because it is a huge surgery but also because I'm going to pretty much have a new face. What do I do to fricken calm down a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations because I am certain you are just as excited as you are worried, since this surgery will be a life changing event. Don't be afraid, I am sure the doctor will take care of you and make sure you don't feel too much pain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch a funny movie or your favorite tv show. Have a glass of your favorite alcohol. Eat a delicious meal. Go get a nice massage. Go for a nice little run. Breathe and in and out and let it go.

What Girls Said 1

• Although it isn't necessary to change your appearance, I'll admit that after picture is really super duper cute! Like... Yes. It'll look nice. So if it's what you want, don't freak out! I'm sure you'll like it.

What Guys Said 0