Should I keep lying about being a virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21 and I haven't even romantically hugged a guy before. No one treats me any differently. What makes you think anyone is going to give a shit of whether or not you have put your penis in a vagina? It doesn't make you a man. You make yourself a man, sex doesn't.
    I don't care if people say "it is different for guys", It's NOT.
    Get over it and just speak the truth.
    You know what's REALLY PATHETIC?
    LYING!

Most Helpful Guy

• Why lie? Your not in your late 20s, your under 18 still, it's not unusual at all or something to be embarrassed about

What Girls Said 2

• if u want to its not a big deal.

• Why lie? If you are or aren't I don't think it matters much

• Yeah, you're not a male.

• I've had guys turn me down because I was a virgin and they didn't want to deal with the "clinginess" guys aren't the only ones who have it rough if they're virgins @surfofthenomad

What Guys Said 4

• Depends how old you are but if your in high school dude, SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD!! Just not to your parents. Lol

• I'm 17, it's kinda pathetic at this point

• No, I am a virgin

• a lot of people who are like 20 and shit haven't even kissed a girl so honestly who gives a shit, I'm 17 also and I wouldn't care if a guy in my school hasn't had sex before. That doesn't make him any less cool or something.

• That's a stupid thing to lie about unless a girl only fucks virgins

• You're under 18, I don't think it's as uncommon as someone older.

• It's nobody's business whether you are or aren't a virgin.