Sexy to me is as little as showing off your belly at all. belly shirts/crop tops. A good bit of cleavage showing. Short shorts. See through or cut up in somewhat revealing places like slices in your shirt down the back or sides of a shirt. This isn't a conservative style and even outfits at Aeropostale/ Hollister/ American eagle, mostly all common clothing shops, sell outfits that aren't conservative. They make them to be sexy in a subtle way, this is biggest for the summer obviously.
I dress provocatively for certain occasions and season. like if my husband and I go out to a club together or a strip club. During the summer my style gets a bit sexier. Not Sluty but definitely not considered conservative.
- Girl's, Yes, I dress provocatively a lot, but I'm provocative.Vote A
- Girl's, I at least occasionally dress provocatively, but I'm not a provocative person.Vote B
- Girl's, No, I don't dress provocatively. AT ALL.Vote C
- Guy's, Yes, I think she's DTFVote D
- Guy's, No, I don't think that she's DTF if she's dressed provocatively.Vote E
- Guy's, Sometimes I think that. Depends on how much she's showing off at once.Vote F
- OtherVote G