• Feet are awesome!!! <3 <3 <3 :D
    8% (3)39% (14)24% (17)Vote
  • I don't hate feet, but I don't love them
    36% (13)30% (11)33% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Guy

• some women have really nice feet. some women look like they kick boulders for a living.

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate feet, I personally like my own. My boyfriend doesn't have nice feet but I did touch them once lol. and that was because I LOVE him a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • Then you're OK. You do like them and care about them. You will just never accept it like most people don't, specially women.

• I touched them once because he had glass in them, I think I cared about his health and safety more than my disgust lol. @HaveNoName

• Haha. No no. I don't care much about guys' feet. But if you like your own, then you do care.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm a little picky when it comes to feet, but I find a nice, soft, slender pair of feet on a pretty girl extremely attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • I use them often.

1|1
    0|0
  • We are talking about women's feet of course. Some women have really sexy feet. Makes you wanna kiss them like crazy.
    img02.deviantart.net/.../...giatrus_74-d8tzpj1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 2 is probably the most attractive number of feet for a girl to have.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're nice. Like I wouldn't want a girl to have very horribly ugly looking feet because that'll be a turn off, which I assume will probably be the case for most people as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love feet. Preferably womens feet. Id kiss a girls feet. Id rub them. I could just love all over a girls pefect feet

1|0
    0|0
  • Well... we need them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a soccer player I hate feet

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll punch you if you put your feet anywhere near me, especially if you expect me to touch them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lush! :3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of question is this? Feet are just some arbitrary bodypart I think nothing of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute girls feet are nice :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much of an opinion about them. They are okay I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • done my voting... hmm

0|0
    0|0
  • i love to lick girlfriend feets they make me 'hard

0|0
    0|0
  • They're functional and not particularly interesting, probably the part of a woman least arousing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very good for walking. What else would they be used for?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a foot fetish.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't hate feet, but I don't love them

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever, it's a body part.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I'm pretty indifferent to feet in general lol but i like making mine look nice :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I need them to walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • After going to the health section of the museum and seeing the bacteria that grows on feet, I don't want them touching me ever again...

0|0
    0|0
  • They're just feet. They're ok I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I think nothing.

0|0
    0|0