What the F is wrong with these Isis Mother F-ers?

Am I the only one who cries when I heard about the Paris bombings? What kind of horrible monster would do that? Kill innocent people. Do they not feel any empathy?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are just brutal savages who know no humanity. The worst humans the world has ever seen. The beheadings, crucifixions, shootings in the head and burying alive of babies is something to be seen to be believed. I am shocked at the gravity of their brutality. They have raped and tortured women, girls, boys and babies like never before. Your question is something I have wanted to ask before but seeing the sympathy that people have towards Muslims, I did not have the gall the ask this question, It is good you have asked it.

• I do not think all middle eastern people are bad. But the ones who Do these things are evil.

• yes, but one has to tell the moderates from the radicals. Now how does Europe do that?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Isis are fanatical sunnit muslims, and because of they are strong believers of jihad against all those that they see as "infidels", which means any non-muslim and even muslims that are not muslim enough as well as shias. Isis basically trying to finish what their prophet has started, which means invade, raid, and conquer everything.

en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_expeditions_of_Muhammad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunni_Islam

static.guim.co.uk/.../...hters-on-the-bord-007.jpg

• There are lunatics all around the globe who believe in all sorts of crazy Bullshits.

• nothings wrong with them. they are doing acts that they consider justified retaliation to what we do to them. if i was in isis shoes im sure id react in a similar manner. we kill women and children over there and we dont expect the men to grow up and be a bit radical? honestly something is wrong with that line of thinking.

• Honestly I believe the middle east has a widespread "Mental illness" think along the lines of schizophrenia or ptsd and you got it right. I used to live over there and when I got back I was scared cause apparently I lived in a terrorist hot zone where people where trained to fight. So essentially people I went to school with in middle school could be terrorists now that is royally f*cked up.

• U cried ONLY on Paris victims? 😕

• No. I cried for all the people who where killed.

• That's life darling cruel and stupid we die I swear to god for stupid reasons , people hate each other for no freaking reason isis is a plague that needs to be ended

• Violence due to extreme beliefs are a problem everywhere, from "smaller" hate crimes to big instances like this. There were bombings in Beirut earlier that day too. ISIS is definitely a problem we have to think about.

There are some whose will is to force their beliefs down peoples' throats, by any means necessary. I know, it's sad. That's why we must have our own will to stand up to them.

What Girls Said 3

• It's honestly horrible and unjustifiable, something needs to be done to combat it. Like, how can one terrorist group cause this much chaos around the world?

• There will always be crazy psychos out there. My condolences for the poor victims.

• Yes when i saw it on tv for the first time i dis cry too. I just can understand why they really did it. What kind of sick thoughts justify this? I really dont understand how you could be so cruel.. :(