What happens when you take back a cheating partner?

• It gets better
  • It gets worse

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They'll probably just cheat again, because by taking them back, you're basically saying "it doesn't matter to me that you're essentially behaving like we're not even in a relationship, I will forgive you every time you cheat". They'll just get validation and acceptance from it and will do it again when the opportunity arises, because they know you're a spineless doormat that will forgive them again and again.

What Guys Said 6

• I voted B. Not all cheaters will get worse , some will regret what they did and make an effort to be a better person while others will look at someone that gives them a second chance as weak and just hid it better in the future

• What would you say about someone who has cheated more than once?

• That is the second option that I stated. This is the type of person that has in their head your so hung up on them being you keep taking them back that they see no reason to change their behavior , thus they don't/ won't. Surprise them by not taking them back. Do it for you because what that person brings to your table isn't love and that's a fact , besides ; you know in your heart that you do deserve better than you have received for that person

• couldnt tell you I've never been that dumb

• It's better not to do it
    Even if they don't do it again, one will always be scared and won't love them to the fullest

• It makes you a spineless fool.

• More cheating and more bullshit.

• depend on people , it is not working on me though..

What Girls Said 4

• It gets worse because you think they do it again

• They cheat again

• They cheat again.

• I couldn't do it. There will be no trust there. I can't be in a relationship if I don't trust and respect my partner. I voted it gets worse.