What do YOU think about FACEBOOK?

Like it? not like it? do you even have a facebook?

Most Helpful Girl

• hated it. one of my closest friends always tagged me in pics where i looked psychotic lol. the pokes, all the friggin notifications, the people trying to start social movements through status updates, the dumbasses posting lyrics to describe their tragic, angst-ridden lives... fuck that lol. haven't been on since 2008!

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting to read the responses here. Overwhelmingly negative. I liked that frankly because I loathe Facebook. The idea that anyone would seriously have something like "700 friends" is ludicrous. The email nagging is endless. Also, the business about running psych experiments on users without their knowledge or consent was a real last straw.

Fuck Facebook.

• Thanks man! I always knew that deeply abhorring Facebook would pay off someday. :)

What Girls Said 14

• i don't use it so... meh

• I like it. I don't game on it. I only friend people I know. It's great for keeping in touch, especially with old friends. I've recently moved back to childhood home after 10years. Because of Facebook I've been able to reconnect with old friends in the area.

• It's alright. I do have it but I'm mostly a stalker on there 😝

• Old, shitty, annoying, and confusing. I STILL GET FB TEXT MESSAGES TO. THIS. DAY.
    "Sophie here are 48 people you may know on Facebook" LIKE STFU BITCH

• I used to like it but now it's boring. I only have it to message my relatives and a close friend.

• I don't care and I am indifferent.

• GaG is so much better!!! (jk)

• dont like it

• I have one but I don't use it for social networking. I mainly get on it to see updates from organizations I follow

• It's whatever. I have had it since like 2007 and I don't post as much as I used to but it's good for creepin on people's profiles and keeping in touch with friends and family.

• it can be entertaining but man some people are drama queens

• İ don't like it

• Waste of time! I deactivated two month's ago and it's great!

• It wasn't for me, so I uninstalled it.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't use it, but it's made me decent coin when I invested in the stock.

• not a member... never wanted to be... too much drama

• Facebook is SO two minutes ago!

• It was ok, I had it but then people would fill my feed of idiotic updates and I got bored and left. May make another one, may not who knows lol

• I find that it is a great way to keep in touch with friends overseas, but like other social media not much else

• I don't have one.

• I don't really use my account. Don't have patience for that, also it creates ansiety because we feel we have to look for new things.

So... bye fb.

• I don't bother with it - privacy concerns, plus I think it's negatively impacting on the way people interact IRL.

So it's a not like from me.

• I am not on Facebook and neither are most of my friends. We prefer face-to-face conversations. My friends are real friends. We want to keep our details private from the government and advertisers.

• It's such bullshit, I would delete my account, but I keep in touch with family with it.

• Boring. Instagram is where it's at

• don't do facebook... been stung before :-(

• I think it's gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.