What do I say to him?

So, I need some help and advice. I have a crush on this guy. I have known him since I was born! When we were younger we used to meet up all the time but then we gradually stopped. I have had a crush on him for about 3 years. He is the same age as me, but doesn't go to the same school as me. I go to the all girls school and he goes to the all boys school.

I am quite shy and get nervous around particular guys. I haven't spoken to him in absolutely years. One of the main places which I see him is on the bus once a week. I have been getting this bus for a couple of months now and I still haven't spoken to him! I really want to speak to him! I worry about what others think. One of the main reasons why I haven't spoken to him yet is that I wouldn't know what to talk to him about. I think he may have a crush on me too!

So my questions are...
What do I say?
What are some conversation topics to talk about with him?
How do I get less nervous and shy?

And if you have some helpful advice for me please say it too.

What Guys Said 1

• What others think doesn't matter. Walk up to him and introduce yourself and ask about school. That's something you both have in common. Favorite subjects, grades that type of thing

What Girls Said 0