What do I say to him?

So, I need some help and advice. I have a crush on this guy. I have known him since I was born! When we were younger we used to meet up all the time but then we gradually stopped. I have had a crush on him for about 3 years. He is the same age as me, but doesn't go to the same school as me. I go to the all girls school and he goes to the all boys school.

I am quite shy and get nervous around particular guys. I haven't spoken to him in absolutely years. One of the main places which I see him is on the bus once a week. I have been getting this bus for a couple of months now and I still haven't spoken to him! I really want to speak to him! I worry about what others think. One of the main reasons why I haven't spoken to him yet is that I wouldn't know what to talk to him about. I think he may have a crush on me too!

So my questions are...
What do I say?
What are some conversation topics to talk about with him?
How do I get less nervous and shy?

And if you have some helpful advice for me please say it too.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• What others think doesn't matter. Walk up to him and introduce yourself and ask about school. That's something you both have in common. Favorite subjects, grades that type of thing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.