Why do they look at us?

I don't understand why people outside look at my boyfriend and I , some stare while they are walking by and some just look at us .
He is just alil taller than me he isn't that good looking but he ain't the ugliest.
I'm a skinny girl with some of curves I would say I like my body better than my face just for a simple reason , my nose is big and I feel so insecure about it. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE LOOK AT US IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE. help?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is this couple in my college. The dude is 6ft, ugly and fat as humpty dumpty. The girl is 4'9, super cute, has a hot body. Her boyfriend looks more like her father. LOL. People can't help but stare at them in public, they look odd together if you judge by appearances.

Most Helpful Girl

• People who do that are just weird/awkward, it probably has not much to do with you.

What Guys Said 1

• They have nothing better to look at than beautiful young love.

What Girls Said 1

• Are you out of his league?

• No because we both are noy extremely attractive I would say I'm more attractive than him

• How old are you?

• 20 and his 23