Guys, how important are facial features of girls to you?

I weigh 54kg so I consider myself as average and I have average boobs and butt size. Simply saying - I'm average in every way. However I hate my cheeks since no matter how much weight I ty to lose, my cheeks stay the same. Although my cheeks are not as chubby as they were years ago, I still feel insecure about them since I have small eyes as well (asian).

So what's important to you guys, butt, boobs, face and what do you notice first? If the face is not that great - will you initially not be that attracted? Be honest.

Thanks for any answers

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is going to have different ideas of what's attractive.
    Don't spent so much time worrying about your cheeks... I think you'll get better results no matter what, if you've got a happy smile on your face no matter how chubby your cheeks are.

Besides, chubby cheeks are cute :-)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• It's all important. Face, body type, personality. It's all important, I'm not going to kid myself by not being honest and saying otherwise.

• You probably have round cheeks or so. I find that very sexy.
    I think breasts and booty is great, but face and smiles keep me around.
    Woman's smile is the most sexist thing ever.

• Face > Body.

If you're ugly/average and beside some pretty girl, I will probably use you to get your friend in bed.

• I notice cheeks first and if they are full then hey ho happy days

• Very important.

• For me, face is most important, by far. If a girl has a cute face, then I'll look her over.

• I've seen some really cute Asian girls which have average bodies.

• Me personally, it's the body that does most of the appealing to me. You don't have to be super tanned and skinny, healthy look is for some reason a huge thing

• Face is more important than body cause you can kinda shape a body by working out and stuff but you can't change a face. I don't like plastic surgery.

• I like Asian facial features. More particularly southeast Asian girl facial features. That important to me but also petite slim and subtly curvy. Both equally important. But if it's an Asian girl and Asian ethnic and cultures the body type won't be as important as the facial features and golden yellow/brown skin color.