I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE A DRYER HELP?

If i wanted to wash socks, which wash cycle do i put it on? Heavy duty, regular, or delicate?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Steps to using a washer.
    1.) Throw clothes in, but not too much! You don't want to overfill it. There should be room in the washing machine, not all stuffed in. Keep your whites (aka things where the background of the clothing article is white) separate from everything else. Grey speckle does not count as white!

2.) There should be a flap or something that says soap, or detergent. It depends what kind of detergent (hi efficiency or not) you have for knowing how much soap to put in. If not hi efficiency, it is usually a 1/4th cup if I recall.

3.) Do you have fabric softner? If so, pour some out into lid and dump in the slot that says fabric softner. You don't need fabric softner to wash clothes, but many like it for the scent it gives after.

4.) Unless you have special clothes that require a certain setting, putting things on regular is usually a safe bet. It will say on the tag if it is a special case. Make sure you select the fabric softner button if you had put some in!

5.) Make sure lid is closed, press start.

------

FOR DRYERS:
    1.) Dryers are easier than washers. Literally just throw the stuff in there (again not TOO much at a time), then...

2.) Crank settings to normal depending on clothing item, just like it was for washing. For socks, normal works.

3.) Clean out lint tray. There is a tray that you can pull out-- it is basically a net. Pull it out and clean off lint from last wash. Put it back once done.

4.) Make sure door is closed and press start.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just to make sure you know...
      A dryer just heats up clothes to remove moisture. It doesn't wash them.
      A washer washes the clothes which gets them wet.

That's why you use a washer for washing, then you finish them off in the dryer afterwards.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't use a dryer to wash your clothes. Put them in the washing machine on the regular cycle. You should be washing a load of clothes with more than just socks, too. Put in detergent as well. Start the cycle.

Once the washing machine has finished, then the clothes go into the dryer. It should be set to the regular cycle as well. Start it and wait probably 45 minutes or so for it to dry your clothes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you're washing your socks in a dryer something has gone wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the material, but to be sure you can use the regular.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• ... just do it on regular. use the washing machine though. then use the dryer. on regular too, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular...

0|0
    0|0