Do you have a doppleganger?

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a woman who kind of looked like me today. We made eye contact and I think she picked up on the weird resemblance lmao.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I hope not. I am not that attractive in general so that did be one ugly f****r.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Apparently we all have 7 - and it's crazy to even imagine that haha - so it's not really about whether we have one but whether we have already found one.
    I personally haven't, I know someone who kind of looks like me though - type and especially hair wise, our faces look too different to even confuse us as siblings though :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I wish 😞😕

1|1
    0|0
  • I saw a girl who looked like me to a freaky level years ago. She was across the street walking the opposite way and my brother actually pointed her out to me. I debated going up to her but didn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a stranger on here. She posted a pic anonymously so I don't know who it is but she's out here and she looks like me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Apparently I had one in High school. My friends kept mistaking her for me. We had similar clothing attire, and hair styles. I never met her but I think I saw her from the back one day.

0|1
    0|0
  • Apparently I have a "familiar" type of face, people tend to tell me I remind them of someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • About two years ago, a girl I'd just met asked if I was the girl in her grade in school, so I guess i have one, but i haven't seen her

0|1
    0|0
  • Not one that I know of.

0|1
    0|0
  • a what now? What that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I'm aware of

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah I have two twins that I know of that are strangers that resemble me one lives in Canada one in the middle east.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, do I?

0|1
    0|0
  • lupe fiasco, so im told

0|1
    0|0
  • I've seen a couple of people who look like me ye

0|1
    0|0
  • My older brother looks a lot like Jurgen Klopp, but I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even have a brother.

0|1
    0|0