It's totally Instagram for me lolz xx

0|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah same 😌 Instalife, Instalove 👌💖

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Facebook, cause it does everything you really need.

Fuck Instagram, just upload pictures on Facebook
    Fuck Twitter, just make a Facebook status update
    Fuck Snapchat, just message with Facebook (and delete your messages afterwards?)

What other piece of shit platforms are there?

0|0
    2|0
  • YouTube if that counts. If not then Facebook but I use it only to communicate within groups and likes. I don't communicate with anyone on my friend list. Not really friends with anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge social media fan... I'm on fb to chat with my friends but don't really share anything. I use twitter mostly for support and announcements and instagram very rarely only to stalk... a follow 1-2 people I know. other platforms I don't use at all... unless you count youtube as one, that I use a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Youtube and GaG :)

0|0
    0|1
  • YouTube, if not I'll still go for Facebook — the service is a piece of shit, but all my friends are on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twitter and Youtube? lol :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its complicated for me xD I want to follow Celebs and first try to find them on Fb, if not then Twitter, Insta... And To be socially connected to earth mates, definitely Fb <3

0|0
    0|0
  • None really. I dont have IG or Twitter tweeter. Those things are so wack. It's like a popularity contest. I'd stick with facebook where I can stay in touch with friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Email... that counts right?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11